- - - - -

Is Demolay Also A University Fraternity?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 distinguished10

distinguished10

Mythical Mage of Chaos

• Demolay
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

View PostBuknoy, on 04 January 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

Yung El Danda ba, iba dun sa Sta. Fe?  Yung utol ko kasi na Dad Mason, dati nakatira sa Sta. Fe tapos lagi niyang tinuturo yung templo ng Makiling na malapit lang doon sa kanila.  Inassume ko na Sta. Fe pa rin yung lugar kasi walking distance lang siya.

Hindi nga pala sa Mt. Makiling Lodge miyembro yung utol ko.  Sa isang Lohiya sa Laguna siya miyembro pero graduate siya ng UPLB.  EAgles nga rin pala siya.

ah.. may dad din kasi sa makiling lodge na member ng UP Eagles eh.. tama sya, actually... ang dating lodge ng mga masons ay nasa sta. fe.. nagpagawa sila ng lodge sa el danda at dun sila lumipat.. wla pa ako sa Order nun kaya ndi ko alam ang details.. pero nung nasa UPLB p lang ako, dun ako nag-apartment malapit sa lumang lodge sa Sta. Fe...

"Justice without Force is Powerless;

Force without Justice is Tyrannical."

- Blaise Pascal

#92 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • Others: Root Admin
  • 4,213 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Ahhh.  Lumipat na pala.  Hehehe.  Abot tanaw ko dati yung templo sa sta. fe kapag naglalakad ako papunta kina kuya dati.  Nasa el danda na pala. Di ko pa namimeet yung eagles na taga-Makiling Lodge pero ang kwento sa akin ni kuya, kapag may reunion daw sila sa eagles, nagtataka daw yung mga brods niya kung bakit "ordinary" handshake ang ginagawa nila kapag nagkakamayan sila nung brod niya sa makiling lodge, at hindi ang kamay nila sa eagles na kaliwang braso ang gamit.  ;)

OT na tayo tol. Hehehe
me you cannot pass

#93 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

View Postnovartis, on 15 October 2010 - 09:16 PM, said:

Is DeMolay also a university fraternity?  I've heard through reliable friends that DeMolay members engage in rumbles at UPLB.  Is there a UPLB chapter where one can join DeMolay there?

There is the UPLB DeMolay Club which is recognized by the university as a fraternity, simply because the membership is all-male. When we first filed our recognition at the OSA, we signified our classification as a civic org. Ayaw ng OSA kasi puro daw kami lalake, kaya ginawa kaming frat. Go figure.

The Club is exclusive for DeMolays. Only DeMolays (active and senior) can join the UPLB DeMolay Club. However, there is a chapter in Los Banos - Mt. Makiling Chapter - where one can petition for membership. Once the petitioner has successfully passed both degrees, and decides to study (or is already studying) at UPLB, he then can become a member of the Club, subject to the appropriate procedures as enshrined in the Club's by-laws.

As for engaging in rumbles, no we do not actively engage in them. We unfortunately are sometimes affected by them. And its not a matter of semantics. We do not initiate. We never have. But we do not back down as well, especially when we have exhibited toleration to the greatest extent and yet the instigators still persist. However, to the best of my knowledge, this is history. I don't think this has become something of a regular thing but fortunately is a thing of the past already. And I pray it remains that way.
International Order of DeMolay - 97 years of creating the leaders of tomorrow in 27 countries worldwide.
Posted Image

#94 Kuwago

Kuwago

Grand Master

• Demolay
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Bands, Skateboards, Shoes.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:39 AM

Welcome back bro!
96.jpg

#95 distinguished10

distinguished10

Mythical Mage of Chaos

• Demolay
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

View PostGen. Artemio Ricarte, on 22 February 2011 - 12:25 AM, said:

There is the UPLB DeMolay Club which is recognized by the university as a fraternity, simply because the membership is all-male. When we first filed our recognition at the OSA, we signified our classification as a civic org. Ayaw ng OSA kasi puro daw kami lalake, kaya ginawa kaming frat. Go figure.

The Club is exclusive for DeMolays. Only DeMolays (active and senior) can join the UPLB DeMolay Club. However, there is a chapter in Los Banos - Mt. Makiling Chapter - where one can petition for membership. Once the petitioner has successfully passed both degrees, and decides to study (or is already studying) at UPLB, he then can become a member of the Club, subject to the appropriate procedures as enshrined in the Club's by-laws.

As for engaging in rumbles, no we do not actively engage in them. We unfortunately are sometimes affected by them. And its not a matter of semantics. We do not initiate. We never have. But we do not back down as well, especially when we have exhibited toleration to the greatest extent and yet the instigators still persist. However, to the best of my knowledge, this is history. I don't think this has become something of a regular thing but fortunately is a thing of the past already. And I pray it remains that way.

anu original chapter mo bro? kahit pm mo na lang sakin. hehe

- Blaise Pascal

#96 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

Ako kilala ko kung sino yang si Gen. Ricarte kaso secret lang daw kung sino siya.  Ahehehehe!

Welcome back Gen. Artemio!  Miss na kita, Illustrious Knight Commander.  Kelan tayo to-toms?
me you cannot pass

#97 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the warm (re)welcome bros. Been busy with work. Alam mo naman, sagabal sa internet ang trabaho.

Buks, kung sagot mo toms, bakit hindi? Pero mas interesado na ko sa pulutan, hehehee
International Order of DeMolay - 97 years of creating the leaders of tomorrow in 27 countries worldwide.
Posted Image

#98 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

Oo ba.  Schedule natin soon tol.
me you cannot pass

#99 xangreal

xangreal

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

I want to share a bit of history of our Chapter which was based in a University Campus.

Our Chapter was duly registered with the University's Division of Student Affairs as a Fraternity. The University Chapter (now extinct), was based in Mindanao State University campus, Islamic City of Marawi. University Chapter has a rich fraternity history and tradition. The DeMolay movement in MSU campus started in 1974 as the MSU DeMolay Club. The MSU DeMolay Club was organized immediately a year after the first DeMolay Chapter in the province of Lanao was Instituted - the Tomas Ll. Cabili Chapter in Iligan City.

MSU DeMolay Club had developed its distinct character patterned after the fraternity tradition of the campus. The Club recruits members in MSU, Marawi City, and the Initatory and DeMolay Degrees of new members were confered by T.L.Cabili Chapter in Iligan City. Since there were no other regular Masonic youth group existing in the campus during this time, the Club decided to form its own Sorority. The MSU DeMolay Club formed and developed the MSU DeMolay Auxilliary or 'DeAUX' which was duly registered with the University's Division of Student Affairs as the MSU DeMolay Club's Sorority. The DeAUX had their own set of officers, and their own ritual and ceremonies were authored by some brethren of the MSU DeMolay Club. These were the order of things for quite sometime.

Year 1982 saw the end of the MSU DeMolay Club era. The Club midwifed the birth of a regular DeMolay Chapter in the campus - The University Chapter, which was established under the auspicies of The International Supreme Council of the Order of DeMolay in October of 1982. A year before this, the DeAUX Sorority also officialy ceased to exist when the Sisters became pioneers of the Aphrodite Assembly No.7 of the Intl Order of the Rainbow for Girls. Regular Masonic youth organizations now existed in MSU Campus at this time.

In 1995, the University Chapter completely went in the dark as its sponsoring Masonic Lodge withdrew its sponsorship of the Chapter. The University Chapter, Order of DeMolay will never see light again. Now, a new chapter in the history of the DeMolay movement in MSU Campus is once again opened as a new DeMolay Chapter - the Mansur D. Baulo Chapter, was just instituted in year 2009.

During our time we say, In DeMolay University, we are a Fraternity, and Brotherhood is a Bachelor of Science Degree!

--------------------------
As recalled and written by:

Bro.Cris M.Gaerlan PMC (1985)
MSU DeMolay Club - University Chapter
MSU Campus, Islamic City of Marawi
<!--fonto:Palatino Linotype--><span style="font-family:Palatino Linotype"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#808000--><span style="color:#808000"><!--/coloro-->A V D I  |  V I D E  |  T A C E<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#100 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:44 AM

Kuya xangreal,

Thank you very much for sharing this portion of history to us.  I, for one, really crave for these information as I remain an ardent student of the DeMolay movement's history in our country.  You've practically given us a good glimpse of what DeMolay was all about in Marawi City as I only have very limited information about this.

Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas with us, Kuya Cris!  Ingat ka palagi and kelan tayo ulit iinom?!?!?! :)

(By the way.  I had a lengthy talk with your WM earlier tonight as we discussed a planned joint activity of our Lodges to be held in the month of June.  I'll let him share the details with you na lang.)
me you cannot pass

#101 distinguished10

distinguished10

Mythical Mage of Chaos

• Demolay
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:14 AM

View PostBuknoy, on 24 February 2011 - 02:14 AM, said:

Ako kilala ko kung sino yang si Gen. Ricarte kaso secret lang daw kung sino siya.  Ahehehehe!

Welcome back Gen. Artemio!  Miss na kita, Illustrious Knight Commander.  Kelan tayo to-toms?

talaga? cnu ba tlga xa boss buks? i saw that he knew a lot about our chapter and club sa UPLB.. magpapakwento sana ako sa isang kuya. wahehehe... kasi kahit kuya na din ako sa mga bata ngaun, may mas kuya pa din sakin tulad nya. wahehehe

- Blaise Pascal

#102 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

View Postxangreal, on 25 February 2011 - 12:18 AM, said:

I want to share a bit of history of our Chapter which was based in a University Campus.

Our Chapter was duly registered with the University's Division of Student Affairs as a Fraternity. The University Chapter (now extinct), was based in Mindanao State University campus, Islamic City of Marawi. University Chapter has a rich fraternity history and tradition. The DeMolay movement in MSU campus started in 1974 as the MSU DeMolay Club. The MSU DeMolay Club was organized immediately a year after the first DeMolay Chapter in the province of Lanao was Instituted - the Tomas Ll. Cabili Chapter in Iligan City.

MSU DeMolay Club had developed its distinct character patterned after the fraternity tradition of the campus. The Club recruits members in MSU, Marawi City, and the Initatory and DeMolay Degrees of new members were confered by T.L.Cabili Chapter in Iligan City. Since there were no other regular Masonic youth group existing in the campus during this time, the Club decided to form its own Sorority. The MSU DeMolay Club formed and developed the MSU DeMolay Auxilliary or 'DeAUX' which was duly registered with the University's Division of Student Affairs as the MSU DeMolay Club's Sorority. The DeAUX had their own set of officers, and their own ritual and ceremonies were authored by some brethren of the MSU DeMolay Club. These were the order of things for quite sometime.

Year 1982 saw the end of the MSU DeMolay Club era. The Club midwifed the birth of a regular DeMolay Chapter in the campus - The University Chapter, which was established under the auspicies of The International Supreme Council of the Order of DeMolay in October of 1982. A year before this, the DeAUX Sorority also officialy ceased to exist when the Sisters became pioneers of the Aphrodite Assembly No.7 of the Intl Order of the Rainbow for Girls. Regular Masonic youth organizations now existed in MSU Campus at this time.

In 1995, the University Chapter completely went in the dark as its sponsoring Masonic Lodge withdrew its sponsorship of the Chapter. The University Chapter, Order of DeMolay will never see light again. Now, a new chapter in the history of the DeMolay movement in MSU Campus is once again opened as a new DeMolay Chapter - the Mansur D. Baulo Chapter, was just instituted in year 2009.

During our time we say, In DeMolay University, we are a Fraternity, and Brotherhood is a Bachelor of Science Degree!

--------------------------
As recalled and written by:

Bro.Cris M.Gaerlan PMC (1985)
MSU DeMolay Club - University Chapter
MSU Campus, Islamic City of Marawi

I find this very interesting, Xangreal, since MSU DeMolay Club and the UPLB DeMolay Club shares very similar roots. Like the MSU DeMolay Club, the UPLB DeMolay Club existed before the local chapter was instituted. The Club was created in 1979 in UPLB and it eventually "gave birth" to Mt. Makiling Chapter in 1984. And also, the sisters (both Job's Daughters and Rainbow) who were students of the University joined together and established the Nexus Filiae Sorority, which became the counterpart of the UPLB DeMolay Club.

The interesting part is that while the Club remained as an exclusive organization for DeMolays, the NF evolved and now also accepts females who are not members of JD or Rainbow; it still exists up to now, even after the establishment of Ma. Makiling Assembly.

And another similarity would be the sometimes strained relationship with the sponsoring body. I think it must be due to the "distinct character patterned after the fraternity tradition of the campus"; fortunately, it has never reached a point where Makiling Lodge withdrew its sponsorship of the Chapter. I even feel that, due to the strained relationship brought about by the "crisis" of the late 80s and early 90s, this even strengthened the lodge since a lot of residents at that time resolved to join the lodge later on to ensure that its sponsorship of the chapter would not disappear. This is just my opinion, though.

Keep the stories coming.

PS. I have a cousin who is married to a brother from University Chapter. You might know him. Alam mo naman, maliit ang mundo.
Posted Image

#103 xangreal

xangreal

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

View PostGen. Artemio Ricarte, on 25 February 2011 - 09:04 AM, said:

I find this very interesting, Xangreal, since MSU DeMolay Club and the UPLB DeMolay Club shares very similar roots. Like the MSU DeMolay Club, the UPLB DeMolay Club existed before the local chapter was instituted. The Club was created in 1979 in UPLB and it eventually "gave birth" to Mt. Makiling Chapter in 1984. And also, the sisters (both Job's Daughters and Rainbow) who were students of the University joined together and established the Nexus Filiae Sorority, which became the counterpart of the UPLB DeMolay Club.

The interesting part is that while the Club remained as an exclusive organization for DeMolays, the NF evolved and now also accepts females who are not members of JD or Rainbow; it still exists up to now, even after the establishment of Ma. Makiling Assembly.

And another similarity would be the sometimes strained relationship with the sponsoring body. I think it must be due to the "distinct character patterned after the fraternity tradition of the campus"; fortunately, it has never reached a point where Makiling Lodge withdrew its sponsorship of the Chapter. I even feel that, due to the strained relationship brought about by the "crisis" of the late 80s and early 90s, this even strengthened the lodge since a lot of residents at that time resolved to join the lodge later on to ensure that its sponsorship of the chapter would not disappear. This is just my opinion, though.

Keep the stories coming.

PS. I have a cousin who is married to a brother from University Chapter. You might know him. Alam mo naman, maliit ang mundo.

Indeed bro., in fact I suppose most campus based DeMolay formations, like in UPLB, MSU, Siliman, etc...share common experiences. Of the same mold and breed ika nga, hehehe. Perhaps the environment of being enclosed and living together in one campus, sharing the same day-to-day life experiences and facing common challenges contributed to the cohesion and deeper appreciation of what fraternal ties and brotherhood is all about. We experience on a day to day basis the concept of sharing - from relationship problems, toothpaste, cologne, yosi, clothes, to codigo and exam answers, etc... In the campus we have no one to depend on for care and protection except our Brothers. Our Order became our family, our home away from home. And because of this, our strong fraternal ties extend even beyond our campus life.

Admittedly, like any DeMolay Chapter we had a roller-coaster relationsip with some members of our sponsoring lodge before. A relationship that is typically a "father-son-love-hate" relationship. A relationship that any DeMolay will understand better when he becomes a Dad Mason. I am just glad that there are Senior DeMolays from our extinct Chapter who are now members of our Sponsoring Lodge, in fact their newly installed Worshipful Master is a pioneering Senior DeMolay of the erstwhile MSU DeMolay Club. Now the Lodge had reaffirmed its commitment to the DeMolay movement by sponsoring again the new DeMolay Chapter in the campus. I admire the UPLB DeMolay Club for maintaining their organization as well as the Nexus Filiae - a most positive innovation to the Philippine DeMolay movement we should all learn and appreciate.

I might know that brother from University Chapter who is married to your cousin, that is if he survived before or with the batch of year 1987. I was already out of campus in 1988. Can you please PM me or give me hint about his identity, as we are currently tracing the whereabouts of our DeMolay University Alumni.

DeMolay, always.
<!--fonto:Palatino Linotype--><span style="font-family:Palatino Linotype"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#808000--><span style="color:#808000"><!--/coloro-->A V D I  |  V I D E  |  T A C E<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#104 distinguished10

distinguished10

Mythical Mage of Chaos

• Demolay
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

View Postxangreal, on 25 February 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

Indeed bro., in fact I suppose most campus based DeMolay formations, like in UPLB, MSU, Siliman, etc...share common experiences. Of the same mold and breed ika nga, hehehe. Perhaps the environment of being enclosed and living together in one campus, sharing the same day-to-day life experiences and facing common challenges contributed to the cohesion and deeper appreciation of what fraternal ties and brotherhood is all about. We experience on a day to day basis the concept of sharing - from relationship problems, toothpaste, cologne, yosi, clothes, to codigo and exam answers, etc... In the campus we have no one to depend on for care and protection except our Brothers. Our Order became our family, our home away from home. And because of this, our strong fraternal ties extend even beyond our campus life.

Admittedly, like any DeMolay Chapter we had a roller-coaster relationsip with some members of our sponsoring lodge before. A relationship that is typically a "father-son-love-hate" relationship. A relationship that any DeMolay will understand better when he becomes a Dad Mason. I am just glad that there are Senior DeMolays from our extinct Chapter who are now members of our Sponsoring Lodge, in fact their newly installed Worshipful Master is a pioneering Senior DeMolay of the erstwhile MSU DeMolay Club. Now the Lodge had reaffirmed its commitment to the DeMolay movement by sponsoring again the new DeMolay Chapter in the campus. I admire the UPLB DeMolay Club for maintaining their organization as well as the Nexus Filiae - a most positive innovation to the Philippine DeMolay movement we should all learn and appreciate.

I might know that brother from University Chapter who is married to your cousin, that is if he survived before or with the batch of year 1987. I was already out of campus in 1988. Can you please PM me or give me hint about his identity, as we are currently tracing the whereabouts of our DeMolay University Alumni.

DeMolay, always.

i suddenly felt some sadness that we have already moved on to the real world.. namiss ko bigla ung mga bagay na cnbi ni xangreal.. it was all the same.. tama ka, bro.. it was the experiences that bound the members together.. stories that you never get tired of telling the younger members or "residents".. hehehe  B)

- Blaise Pascal

#105 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

Xangreal,

PM sent.

And your most recent post is very true. Kulang na lang pati brip maghiraman, hahaha!

I also remember all of us (including the sisses) all crammed in one brother's boarding house like sardines after a night's gimmick. Walang malisya, siksikan na basta lang makahiga at makatulog. I opted to sleep in the toilet para sure na may pwesto. Kaso, lo and behold, naunahan na ako, hahaha!

Those were the days indeed...
Posted Image

#106 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:26 PM

Sa iba siguro walang malisya.  Pero knowing you, sa iyo meron.  Wahahahaha!  Joke lang tol.
me you cannot pass

#107 Kuwago

Kuwago

Grand Master

• Demolay
  • 758 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

May lodge ba sa loob ng MSU campus?
96.jpg

#108 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

Sa pagkakaalam ko may isa at least - Lake Lanao Lodge No. 227
me you cannot pass

#109 Kuwago

Kuwago

Grand Master

• Demolay
  • 758 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

Thanks sa info Kuya Buknoy. :)
96.jpg

#110 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

View PostBuknoy, on 24 February 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

Oo ba.  Schedule natin soon tol.

Is this your final answer? :P
Posted Image

#111 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

Final answer Sir Knight!
me you cannot pass

#112 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

View PostBuknoy, on 02 March 2011 - 12:01 AM, said:

Sa pagkakaalam ko may isa at least - Lake Lanao Lodge No. 227

May kilala akong taga Lake Lanao Lodge bro

#113 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

Ako wala eh.  Swerte mo naman tol.
me you cannot pass

#114 Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Gen. Artemio Ricarte

Pasulpot-sulpot

• Demolay
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

View PostBuknoy, on 13 July 2011 - 10:11 PM, said:

Final answer Sir Knight!

Ayus! Balitaan kita.

By the way, aside from MSU and UPLB, what other universities have (had?) DeMolay Clubs? I remember helping set one up in DLSU back in the early 90s. Di ko alam kung nandyan pa.

DeMolay Club, ha, 'di JODERA.
Posted Image

#115 demolayboi

demolayboi

Neo

• Demolay
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ang University Chapter, now Mansur D. Baulo Chapter ay university-based DeMolay chapter sponsored by Lake Lanao Lodge No. 227, Mindanao State University, Marawi City.  Ang Sergio Lastimosa Masonic Hall ay nasa loob ng campus katabi lng ng university swimming pool at harap mismo ng College of Business Administration & Accountancy Building. Meron ding MSU DeMoRain Club ang   MSU. Registered po yan sa  Division of Student Affairs. Ang "MSU DeMoRain" ay composed of DeMolays from MAnsur D. Baulo Chapter at Rainbows ng Aphrodite Assembly No. 7. As far as I know, ito lng ung chapter at assembly na nasa loob mismo ng isang university campus. Pati ung masonic hall ay nasa loob ng campus.

Correct if im wrong kung meron pang mga Chapter/Lodge na nasa loob mismo ng campus kadtulad s MSU. Slamat!

#116 Scout BroDad

Scout BroDad

Filial Love and other things...

• Masons
  • Others: SRB
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:7 cardinal virtues, 12 Jewels, Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:37 PM

View PostGen. Artemio Ricarte, on 14 July 2011 - 08:35 AM, said:

Ayus! Balitaan kita.

By the way, aside from MSU and UPLB, what other universities have (had?) DeMolay Clubs? I remember helping set one up in DLSU back in the early 90s. Di ko alam kung nandyan pa.

DeMolay Club, ha, 'di JODERA.

Paano ba magtayo ng Club? Tamad ako magbasa ng blue book.. Hehe, may Potential kasi sa De Lasalle Lipa at sa San Pablo Science Highschool. Ideal din sa Laguna State Polytechnic University pero naglipana ang ibang groups dun... Baka di pa man ay mabuwag na agad...
Love ko ang 1975 AZ chapter
Love ko ang 1919 W.P.S chapter
Love ko ang mga Widow Sons na GLP Only

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users