Jump to content


- - - - -

Guardians General Discussion


  • Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 MG AGIW

MG AGIW

    Neo

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

Good day Sir,

Do you have any soft copy of the constitution and bylaws of the PGBI?

Thanks and More power!

#2 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

sorry no. you can try contacting the guardians fraternity via their website though at http://guardiansmincops.tripod.com/

#3 MG AGIW

MG AGIW

    Neo

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

 admin, on Jan 5 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

sorry no. you can try contacting the guardians fraternity via their website though at http://guardiansmincops.tripod.com/

ok thanks po...this is a nice forum for all of us. :)

#4 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hello MG Agiw, are you member of guardians? if you are maybe you can help me with this question, what is the difference between guardians and crime buster? are they even closely related?

#5 MG AGIW

MG AGIW

    Neo

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:20 AM

 admin, on Jan 5 2009, 07:05 PM, said:

Hello MG Agiw, are you member of guardians? if you are maybe you can help me with this question, what is the difference between guardians and crime buster? are they even closely related?


Well Sir, new born palang po ako and i have to read more articles about our organization...I read last night about the history and it was really interesting.

based on what i understand sa history ng organization namin, guardians and crime buster has same interest with regards on peace and order to support the community.

#6 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

 MG AGIW, on Jan 6 2009, 10:20 AM, said:

Well Sir, new born palang po ako and i have to read more articles about our organization...I read last night about the history and it was really interesting.

based on what i understand sa history ng organization namin, guardians and crime buster has same interest with regards on peace and order to support the community.

good afternoon to you bro. what chapter are you from? i am also a member of pgbi and also rgpoi faction of gbi. the crime buster you are referring to is the previous incarnation of our beloved fraternity, the diablo squad - crime buster founded by MF Liborio "Abraham" Jangao.

#7 samurai

samurai

    Neo

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:48 PM

Good Evening Bro!

Regarding w/ Crime Buster and Guardians Issues,
Because i'm a member of CB/rime Buster and would like to learn and explore theOrg.
Do you know some history on how the founder MF Liborio "ABRAHAM" Jangao Founded and what year and where?
thank you so much bro.

#8 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:14 PM

 samurai, on Feb 25 2009, 10:48 PM, said:

Good Evening Bro!

Regarding w/ Crime Buster and Guardians Issues,
Because i'm a member of CB/rime Buster and would like to learn and explore theOrg.
Do you know some history on how the founder MF Liborio "ABRAHAM" Jangao Founded and what year and where?
thank you so much bro.

good day to you good sir.

as far as my research could show, the DCSB was founded in Sitio Kidama, Parang, Maguindanao (I believe this is now the part of the province of Cotabato) in mid 1976. the exact date of founding is still vague though. should i come up with additional information, i will post it as soon as possible.

#9 kuatog2

kuatog2

    Grand Master

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Location:in outer space

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

 bugoy44, on Feb 26 2009, 08:14 AM, said:

good day to you good sir.

as far as my research could show, the DCSB was founded in Sitio Kidama, Parang, Maguindanao (I believe this is now the part of the province of Cotabato) in mid 1976. the exact date of founding is still vague though. should i come up with additional information, i will post it as soon as possible.


sir magtatanong lang ako bakit meron PGBI, GBI, GPI? at recognize b nila ang isat-isa? tnx

Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny the 3 enemies of Freemasonry--the need for liberation of the mind is obvious..


#10 schevaannul

schevaannul

    Tau Gamma Phi 1968

  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:land of war
  • Interests:death music, gothic music,heavy metal, grindcore,...

    interested in each human beings capabilities to change this despicable society for the betterment of each every individual

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

what type initiation ang meron cla???
TAU GAMMA PHI
Triskelion Grand Fraternity
TRISKELION is only a word for others and nothing more but for a TRUE BLOODED TRISKELION each letter signifies true virtue of TAU GAMMA PHI

#11 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:53 AM

 kuatog2, on Mar 30 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

sir magtatanong lang ako bakit meron PGBI, GBI, GPI? at recognize b nila ang isat-isa? tnx

Well, as far as I know these Guardians orgaizations recognize each other.

#12 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

 schevaannul, on Mar 31 2009, 07:07 AM, said:

what type initiation ang meron cla???

The first thing we do is conduct a background investigation on the candidate. If he is seen as qualified, the candidate undergoes a series of seminars and indoctrination procedures which lasts for 2 to 3 months. In our chapter, we have the candidates serve his would be brothers to test their humility and dedication, this could go on for an additional 2 to 3 months. We do not condone physical contact on the candidates as we support the Government's ban on hazing.

#13 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

 bugoy44, on Mar 31 2009, 12:08 PM, said:

The first thing we do is conduct a background investigation on the candidate. If he is seen as qualified, the candidate undergoes a series of seminars and indoctrination procedures which lasts for 2 to 3 months. In our chapter, we have the candidates serve his would be brothers to test their humility and dedication, this could go on for an additional 2 to 3 months. We do not condone physical contact on the candidates as we support the Government's ban on hazing.

MAY STANDARD QUALIFICATIONS PO BA KAPAG GUSTONG SUMALI AS GUARDIANS? BASED ON MY OBSERVATION PO KASE, HALOS LAHAT PWEDENG SUMALI.. IVE SEEN VENDORS, BAKAL BOTE AND TAMBAYS HAVE THEIR TATTOOS. CAN YOU GIVE LIGHT ON THIS? NO OFFENSE TO THE EXAMPLES I HAVE GIVEN, ITS JUST IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#14 kuatog2

kuatog2

    Grand Master

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Location:in outer space

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

 arkadyo, on Mar 31 2009, 04:32 PM, said:

MAY STANDARD QUALIFICATIONS PO BA KAPAG GUSTONG SUMALI AS GUARDIANS? BASED ON MY OBSERVATION PO KASE, HALOS LAHAT PWEDENG SUMALI.. IVE SEEN VENDORS, BAKAL BOTE AND TAMBAYS HAVE THEIR TATTOOS. CAN YOU GIVE LIGHT ON THIS? NO OFFENSE TO THE EXAMPLES I HAVE GIVEN, ITS JUST IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.

ganyan din napapansin ko sa ibang member ng Guardians at no hurt feelings po kahit po sa pulitika nagagamit ang guardians kaya ang nangyari yung kalaban sa pulitika na hindi sinuportahan ng Guardians eh nagpa sponsor sa ibang chapter ng Guardians kaya dalawa na sila dito sa lugar namin at ito pa po hindi alam nang original na Guardians dito sa amin na meron na palang ibang guardian na nagsasagawa ng initiation na sponsor nung kalaban sa pulitika.. kaya ang tanong ko po dapat po ba or ok lang po ba na i-drag ang Guardians sa pulitika? nagtatanong lang po sir. Good day po.

peace out

Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny the 3 enemies of Freemasonry--the need for liberation of the mind is obvious..


#15 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

 kuatog2, on Apr 1 2009, 12:27 PM, said:

ganyan din napapansin ko sa ibang member ng Guardians at no hurt feelings po kahit po sa pulitika nagagamit ang guardians kaya ang nangyari yung kalaban sa pulitika na hindi sinuportahan ng Guardians eh nagpa sponsor sa ibang chapter ng Guardians kaya dalawa na sila dito sa lugar namin at ito pa po hindi alam nang original na Guardians dito sa amin na meron na palang ibang guardian na nagsasagawa ng initiation na sponsor nung kalaban sa pulitika.. kaya ang tanong ko po dapat po ba or ok lang po ba na i-drag ang Guardians sa pulitika? nagtatanong lang po sir. Good day po.

peace out

@arkadyo: No offense taken, sir. Tama ang iyong mga observations. Sometimes the truth hurts. Kadalasan, may mga Guardians factions and chapters that concentrate on the QUANTITY and not the QUALITY of their candidates. Basta makayanan ang military exercises, magbigay ng pang id and mabigyan ng copy ng by-laws ay pwede na maging miyembro ang kandidato. That being so, maraming mga factions and chapters na nagpupulis na ng mga ranks. Those that we deem unfit of membership are being deleted from our registries. But sad to say, the damage has been done.

@kuatog2: Your question is connected with the Honorable Sir Arkadyo. When the Guardians Brotherhood was organized, it was supposed to be non-aligned to mainstream politics. But some Elders had different ideas. Hence, the not so savory selection procedure of membership. That's where the issue of quantity versus quality came in. If you recruit this much members, you have a big lobbying group for a candidate. Sad to say, half of the total 50++ Guardians organizations registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission are being used by politicians. As per my opinion the Guardians as a whole should not be used nor be involved in politics. Good day.

#16 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

 arkadyo, on Mar 31 2009, 11:32 PM, said:

MAY STANDARD QUALIFICATIONS PO BA KAPAG GUSTONG SUMALI AS GUARDIANS? BASED ON MY OBSERVATION PO KASE, HALOS LAHAT PWEDENG SUMALI.. IVE SEEN VENDORS, BAKAL BOTE AND TAMBAYS HAVE THEIR TATTOOS. CAN YOU GIVE LIGHT ON THIS? NO OFFENSE TO THE EXAMPLES I HAVE GIVEN, ITS JUST IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.

Eto nga pala ang Standard Qualifications for Membership:
1. Candidate must be a Filipino Citizen
2. Of good moral conduct
3. Must not have been convicted of any crime
4. Of legal age (21 years old - above)
5. For civilians, He/She must be gainfully employed or operating a legitimate business and/or farming sufficient enough to sustain the needs of the family;
6. For enlisted personnel, members of Armed Forces of the Philippines, Philippine National Police, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, Bureau of Fire Protection, Philippine Coast Guard, Philippine Maritime Police, National Bureau of Prisons, and reservists with appropriate markings corresponding to their branch of service.
7. He/She must have earned at least 108 units in college or 3rd year college equivalent or high school graduate with special skills needed by the Organization.

#17 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

 bugoy44, on Apr 1 2009, 06:06 PM, said:

@arkadyo: No offense taken, sir. Tama ang iyong mga observations. Sometimes the truth hurts. Kadalasan, may mga Guardians factions and chapters that concentrate on the QUANTITY and not the QUALITY of their candidates. Basta makayanan ang military exercises, magbigay ng pang id and mabigyan ng copy ng by-laws ay pwede na maging miyembro ang kandidato. That being so, maraming mga factions and chapters na nagpupulis na ng mga ranks. Those that we deem unfit of membership are being deleted from our registries. But sad to say, the damage has been done.

Bugoy, I salute you for being brave enough to acknowledge the truth. sabi nga nila, you can never move forward if in denial ang isang tao or organization. Goodluck sa inyo sa inyong hanggad na mapaganda lalo ang inyong organisasyon. mabuhay ang guardians!

#18 kuatog2

kuatog2

    Grand Master

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Location:in outer space

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

@kuatog2: Your question is connected with the Honorable Sir Arkadyo. When the Guardians Brotherhood was organized, it was supposed to be non-aligned to mainstream politics. But some Elders had different ideas. Hence, the not so savory selection procedure of membership. That's where the issue of quantity versus quality came in. If you recruit this much members, you have a big lobbying group for a candidate. Sad to say, half of the total 50++ Guardians organizations registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission are being used by politicians. As per my opinion the Guardians as a whole should not be used nor be involved in politics. Good day.
[/quote]


natumbok mo sir thank you po.. have a nice day sir and mabuhay ang Guardians brotherhood

Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny the 3 enemies of Freemasonry--the need for liberation of the mind is obvious..


#19 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

 bugoy44, on Apr 1 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

@arkadyo: No offense taken, sir. Tama ang iyong mga observations. Sometimes the truth hurts. Kadalasan, may mga Guardians factions and chapters that concentrate on the QUANTITY and not the QUALITY of their candidates. Basta makayanan ang military exercises, magbigay ng pang id and mabigyan ng copy ng by-laws ay pwede na maging miyembro ang kandidato. That being so, maraming mga factions and chapters na nagpupulis na ng mga ranks. Those that we deem unfit of membership are being deleted from our registries. But sad to say, the damage has been done.

@kuatog2: Your question is connected with the Honorable Sir Arkadyo. When the Guardians Brotherhood was organized, it was supposed to be non-aligned to mainstream politics. But some Elders had different ideas. Hence, the not so savory selection procedure of membership. That's where the issue of quantity versus quality came in. If you recruit this much members, you have a big lobbying group for a candidate. Sad to say, half of the total 50++ Guardians organizations registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission are being used by politicians. As per my opinion the Guardians as a whole should not be used nor be involved in politics. Good day.

VERY WELL SAID BRO. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, GY AKO DURING MY COLLEGE DAYS DIN. BAYANG PINO CHAPTER CONDUCTED MY INITIATION AND DURING THAT TIME MEDYO NDI MAGANDA ANG MGA NAKIKITA KO SO NAGLIE LOW MUNA.. PERO AT LEAST NGAUN, I KNOW THAT WE ARE POLISHING OUR RANKS, AM HERE IN CANADA NA KASE AND THE LAST TIME NAKASAMA KO IBANG BROD STILL THE SAME SITUATION. MABUHAY KA BROD.
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#20 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:25 AM

 bugoy44, on Apr 1 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

@arkadyo: No offense taken, sir. Tama ang iyong mga observations. Sometimes the truth hurts. Kadalasan, may mga Guardians factions and chapters that concentrate on the QUANTITY and not the QUALITY of their candidates. Basta makayanan ang military exercises, magbigay ng pang id and mabigyan ng copy ng by-laws ay pwede na maging miyembro ang kandidato. That being so, maraming mga factions and chapters na nagpupulis na ng mga ranks. Those that we deem unfit of membership are being deleted from our registries. But sad to say, the damage has been done.

@kuatog2: Your question is connected with the Honorable Sir Arkadyo. When the Guardians Brotherhood was organized, it was supposed to be non-aligned to mainstream politics. But some Elders had different ideas. Hence, the not so savory selection procedure of membership. That's where the issue of quantity versus quality came in. If you recruit this much members, you have a big lobbying group for a candidate. Sad to say, half of the total 50++ Guardians organizations registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission are being used by politicians. As per my opinion the Guardians as a whole should not be used nor be involved in politics. Good day.

VERY WELL SAID BRO. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, GY AKO DURING MY COLLEGE DAYS DIN. BAYANG PINO CHAPTER CONDUCTED MY INITIATION AND DURING THAT TIME MEDYO NDI MAGANDA ANG MGA NAKIKITA KO SO NAGLIE LOW MUNA.. PERO AT LEAST NGAUN, I KNOW THAT WE ARE POLISHING OUR RANKS, AM HERE IN CANADA NA KASE AND THE LAST TIME NAKASAMA KO IBANG BROD STILL THE SAME SITUATION. MABUHAY KA BROD
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#21 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

 arkadyo, on Apr 2 2009, 01:25 AM, said:

VERY WELL SAID BRO. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, GY AKO DURING MY COLLEGE DAYS DIN. BAYANG PINO CHAPTER CONDUCTED MY INITIATION AND DURING THAT TIME MEDYO NDI MAGANDA ANG MGA NAKIKITA KO SO NAGLIE LOW MUNA.. PERO AT LEAST NGAUN, I KNOW THAT WE ARE POLISHING OUR RANKS, AM HERE IN CANADA NA KASE AND THE LAST TIME NAKASAMA KO IBANG BROD STILL THE SAME SITUATION. MABUHAY KA BROD

Thank you bro. Rest assured we will continue to weed out the undesirables in our honorable fraternity. Hopefully, when you get back from Canada, you will see an improvement. Mabuhay ka din bro. Mabuhay ang Guardians!!!

#22 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

 bugoy44, on Apr 2 2009, 10:04 AM, said:

Thank you bro. Rest assured we will continue to weed out the undesirables in our honorable fraternity. Hopefully, when you get back from Canada, you will see an improvement. Mabuhay ka din bro. Mabuhay ang Guardians!!!

san ka nga pala bro?
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#23 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

 arkadyo, on Apr 2 2009, 11:52 PM, said:

san ka nga pala bro?

I'm a member of Guardians Brotherhood Inc. - Hinulugang Taktak Chapter, Antipolo City.

#24 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:09 AM

 bugoy44, on Apr 3 2009, 03:55 PM, said:

I'm a member of Guardians Brotherhood Inc. - Hinulugang Taktak Chapter, Antipolo City.
TOL PANU KAYA TO? WALA AKONG ID OR KAHIT BY LAWS NATIN.. PERO IM PRETTY SURE KILALA AKO NG MGA BRODS SA LUGAR WHERE I WAS INITIATED. I KNOW THE HANDSHAKES PW AND EVERYTHING THOUGH.
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#25 19momon68

19momon68

    »──TRISKELION──»

  • Members
  • 873 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NUEVA ECIJA

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

 arkadyo, on Apr 4 2009, 02:09 AM, said:

TOL PANU KAYA TO? WALA AKONG ID OR KAHIT BY LAWS NATIN.. PERO IM PRETTY SURE KILALA AKO NG MGA BRODS SA LUGAR WHERE I WAS INITIATED. I KNOW THE HANDSHAKES PW AND EVERYTHING THOUGH.

tol dba may mga tatoo ang mga GUARDIANS? required ba magpalagay nun...? :)

FORTIS-VOLUNTAS-FRATERNITAS


#26 arkadyo

arkadyo

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

 19momon68, on Apr 4 2009, 10:37 AM, said:

tol dba may mga tatoo ang mga GUARDIANS? required ba magpalagay nun...? :lol:
sa guardians youth, ndi compulasary..
pinaghirapang mamahalin...

#27 19momon68

19momon68

    »──TRISKELION──»

  • Members
  • 873 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NUEVA ECIJA

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

 arkadyo, on Apr 4 2009, 01:19 PM, said:

sa guardians youth, ndi compulasary..

how about dun sa mga professionals na..? ..?

FORTIS-VOLUNTAS-FRATERNITAS


#28 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

 19momon68, on Apr 4 2009, 01:29 PM, said:

how about dun sa mga professionals na..? ..?

Yes, it is required.

#29 bugoy44

bugoy44

    Initiate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Antipolo City

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

 arkadyo, on Apr 4 2009, 02:09 AM, said:

TOL PANU KAYA TO? WALA AKONG ID OR KAHIT BY LAWS NATIN.. PERO IM PRETTY SURE KILALA AKO NG MGA BRODS SA LUGAR WHERE I WAS INITIATED. I KNOW THE HANDSHAKES PW AND EVERYTHING THOUGH.

Ang mas maganda nyan, when you get back from Canada, have at least 2 brods vouch for you. Of course, you will have to provide the necessary information needed to confirm your membership. Madali lang naman bro. Mabuhay ka!

#30 19momon68

19momon68

    »──TRISKELION──»

  • Members
  • 873 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NUEVA ECIJA

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

 arkadyo, on Apr 4 2009, 01:19 PM, said:

sa guardians youth, ndi compulasary..

anung age bracket ang GUARDIANS YOUTH po?

FORTIS-VOLUNTAS-FRATERNITAS





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users