659 replies to this topic

#1 fratman

fratman

Grand Master

• Members
  • Others: APO
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:47 PM

is it true that you will renounce religion once you join freemasonry?
<b>Friends change. Lovers leave. Brothers are eternal.</b>

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

how to join freemasonry?

#3 azman

azman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:09 PM

uno para todos , todos para uno
Leadership - Friendship - Service

#4 SRB

SRB

A Dagobert II Roi et a Sion est ce tresor, et il est la mort

• SRB
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Knights Templar, the Priory of Sion, the Rex Deus, the Holy Grail, the treasures of the Temple of Solomon, the Ark of the Covenant, ley lines, and sacred geometry alignments.

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:16 AM

2B1 ASK1
Scouts Royale Brotherhood
Founded in San Sebastian Churchyard
Since 1975

https://www.facebook...d.Official.Page
https://twitter.com/iamSRB1975

#5 fratman

fratman

Grand Master

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:13 PM

SRB mason ka? gusto ko sa kumatok kaya lang ang mahal daw ng fee. I heard 30k in a lodge somewhere in manila.

#6 Guest_accacia_*

Guest_accacia_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

View Postfratman, on Oct 15 2008, 04:13 AM, said:

SRB mason ka? gusto ko sa kumatok kaya lang ang mahal daw ng fee. I heard 30k in a lodge somewhere in manila.

fratman gusto mo ba talaga maging isang mason?bakit?kung nais mo maging mason ay gagabayan kita...

#7 SRB

SRB

A Dagobert II Roi et a Sion est ce tresor, et il est la mort

• SRB
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Knights Templar, the Priory of Sion, the Rex Deus, the Holy Grail, the treasures of the Temple of Solomon, the Ark of the Covenant, ley lines, and sacred geometry alignments.

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

View Postfratman, on Oct 15 2008, 12:13 PM, said:

Bakit gusto mo mag Mason?
Scouts Royale Brotherhood
Founded in San Sebastian Churchyard
Since 1975

https://www.facebook...d.Official.Page
https://twitter.com/iamSRB1975

#8 geek101

geek101

Initiate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

is it fraternity or religion?

some grand masters said it is religion.

#9 kuatog2

kuatog2

Grand Master

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:36 PM

h

Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny the 3 enemies of Freemasonry--the need for liberation of the mind is obvious..

#10 kuatog2

kuatog2

Grand Master

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

View Postfratman, on Oct 15 2008, 05:13 AM, said:

Huwat? 30k?  :unsure: para k ng nag p tuition ng isang semester..

Ignorance, Fanaticism and Tyranny the 3 enemies of Freemasonry--the need for liberation of the mind is obvious..

#11 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

d naman. depende sa kung anong grand lodge ang sasalihan mo yan. merong mas mura merong mas mahal. pero di naman aabot ng 30k

#12 kuatog2

kuatog2

Grand Master

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

View Postadmin, on Oct 23 2008, 01:34 PM, said:

d naman. depende sa kung anong grand lodge ang sasalihan mo yan. merong mas mura merong mas mahal. pero di naman aabot ng 30k

Sa kalilayan lodge dito sa amin is 5k yta. pag na bokya ka ibabalik naman lhat ang bayad..

#13 fratman

fratman

Grand Master

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

exag ata yung 30k na sinabi ko. 18k pala. cosmos lodge ata yun. i'm not sure. does the fees determine the prestige of the lodge or hindi? and i heard something about sponsorships, anybody can explain (kung secret yun ok lang). :unsure:

#14 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:56 AM

View Postfratman, on Oct 6 2008, 06:47 PM, said:

is it true that you will renounce religion once you join freemasonry?

NO...its not true....

#15 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:05 AM

View Postfratman, on Oct 24 2008, 12:32 AM, said:

exag ata yung 30k na sinabi ko. 18k pala. cosmos lodge ata yun. i'm not sure. does the fees determine the prestige of the lodge or hindi? and i heard something about sponsorships, anybody can explain (kung secret yun ok lang). :huh:

The fees ranges from 15,000 to 35,000 Php.....basic qualifications are a person with good moral character,college graduate or can definitely understand and fully read ,absorb, and comprehend the rituals,able to support himself, in short with stable job....etc...
Freemasonry cannot be compare to other  Greek Organizations....
So kung ang iba(not you my friend)  is trying to enter Freemasonry just to gain connections(with mercinary motives) or fellowship,this Fraternity is not the right one for them....Just a piece of advise lang mga Kapatid at kaibigan...

Salamat Po..

#16 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

View Postazman, on Oct 8 2008, 01:09 PM, said:

to join in masonry is to ask a mason... ASK 1 2 B 1

Not in Europe,Scandinavia and British Colony where you will wait ,1 to 3 years ,but some up to 10 years for you to be able to see an application or petition form....

Salamat Po

#17 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:11 AM

View Post3fratman, on Oct 27 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

Not in Europe,Scandinavia and British Colony where you will wait ,1 to 3 years ,but some up to 10 years for you to be able to see an application or petition form....

Salamat Po

PS...
Ask 2 b 1 ay pattern lang po sa USA..

#18 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

View Postgeek101, on Oct 23 2008, 03:58 PM, said:

is it fraternity or religion?

some grand masters said it is religion.

Its a FRATERNITY,but its members tend to be Religious....

Salamat Po...

#19 3fratman

3fratman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:17 AM

View Post3fratman, on Oct 27 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

Salamat Po

PS

In Europe you cannot identify a Mason, because they dont wear any masonic ring ,their lodges and buildings are not marked with any masonic symbols....unless youre a Mason ,you can easily identify and knows where to find them...

Hope Ive answered some of your querries...

Salamat Po

#20 geek101

geek101

Initiate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

Pero dito sa Pinas, sobrang proud ang mga Masons. Exposed palage mga symbols ang logo nila.

#21 service oriented

service oriented

hindi lahat ng pogi artista,marami din SRB....yung iba nasa chap

• SRB
  • Others: Members
  • 1,517 posts
  • Interests:leading my friends to render service

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

how to find a FREEMASON in europe?and how can i tell that this lodge is recognized or not a clandestine as we are dicussing on the other thread.
19 SCOUTS ROYALE BROTHERHOOD FOREVER 75
national service fraternity & sorority incorporated

the unbroken circle of brotherhood
www.srb-lfs.org

Do A Good Turn Daily.......

#22 Gen_ALWIN_1919

Gen_ALWIN_1919

Grand Master

• Demolay
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:01 AM

View Postgeek101, on Nov 19 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

Pero dito sa Pinas, sobrang proud ang mga Masons. Exposed palage mga symbols ang logo nila.

It may be in the culture of Filipino's as a whole..  :lol:
just sharing my experience here..
there was once a master mason whom I talked to coz being an active DeMOLAY and so forth... I asked him, " why aren't you wearing a ring?" Since like me as a DeMOLAY being proud of wearing my membership ring. He simply answered "A true master mason does not show his working tools through insignia that dissapear in time, I use my working tools in sharing my light to others".. That give me so much inspiration during my active years in DeMOLAY... hehehehe until now I don't wear my ring anymore but I do what a true DeMOLAY should do...

"No one can tell u what to do, but theres some things worth keeping for. as an advice and path to a better life... "
                                                                                                                                          -manlalakbay (my pen name in Adamson DeMOLAY Club)
We came as strangers, met as brothers in our craft!"
Order of DeMOLAY

#23 troll

troll

Fratman

• Members
  • Others: TGP
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

sounds good. parang kaka enganyo. gusto ko rin kumatok in the future! aling lodge ba ang pinakasikat at pinaka astig?
<i>Fortis Voluntas Fraternitas</i>

#24 xangreal

xangreal

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:46 PM

View Posttroll, on Nov 21 2008, 01:48 PM, said:

sounds good. parang kaka enganyo. gusto ko rin kumatok in the future! aling lodge ba ang pinakasikat at pinaka astig?

naku, wala kang mapapasukan nyan kung ganun...dahil walang lodge na pinakasikat o pinaka astig... lahat yan pantay. :huh:

your friend,
-X-
<!--fonto:Palatino Linotype--><span style="font-family:Palatino Linotype"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#808000--><span style="color:#808000"><!--/coloro-->A V D I  |  V I D E  |  T A C E<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#25 Gen_ALWIN_1919

Gen_ALWIN_1919

Grand Master

• Demolay
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

naku, wala kang mapapasukan nyan kung ganun...dahil walang lodge na [i][b]pinakasikat o pinaka astig... lahat yan pantay.

yah.. thats right!
We came as strangers, met as brothers in our craft!"
Order of DeMOLAY

#26 azman

azman

Fratman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

View Posttroll, on Nov 21 2008, 01:48 PM, said:

ang mga lohiya ay iisa ang adhikain at prinsipyo at lahat ay pantay pantay...
Leadership - Friendship - Service

#27 balatuba73

balatuba73

Neo

• AKP
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:49 AM

tanong ko lang: ang isang pangkaraniwang tao halibawa'y isang maralita na di naman nakapagtapos sa kolehiyo o walang masyadong naabot sa buhay ay maaaring bang sumali sa FREEMASONRY? Totoo po bang ito'y para lamang sa mga taong me kakayahan sa pananalapi upang matustusan ang mabuting gawain ng kapatiran? Nagtatanong lang po. Maraming salamat!

Wala pa po bang reply galing sa mga meron kaalaman dyan tungkol sa MASONRY??? Sana po ay magkaroon ng kasagutan ang aking katanungan. Muli, maraming salamat!

#28 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • Others: Root Admin
  • 4,161 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

View Postkuatog2, on Oct 23 2008, 09:32 PM, said:

Huwat? 30k?  :D para k ng nag p tuition ng isang semester..

More or less, ganyan ang gagastusin talaga.  Kasama na doon yung pakain mo kapag natapos ka na.  Hindi naman isang bagsakan yun eh, may payment scheme naman as you progress from one degree to another.  

Magastos talaga mag-mason.  The premise is - for one to become a Mason, you should be able to support yourself and your family.  Kung sarili mo hindi mo pa kayang suportahan, ipagpaliban mo muna ang pagkatok sa Lohiya.  Ayusin mo muna ang finances mo tsaka ka mag-isip.

Freemasonry does not make men good. . . it makes good men better.  Neither is it a reformatory institution.  Kaya dapat maayos muna ang buhay mo before one gets to receive the degrees of Masonry.

Visit the website of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines at www.glphils.org to learn more about the Fraternity that started it all.  You won't be able to find anything about the fees that will be assessed.  I suggest ,for those who are really interested (this is NOT an invitation, but a piec of advice), there is a list of the Lodges in the Philippines and try to look for a nearby Lodge, as well as the regular meeting days.  Anyone is most welcome to visit a Lodge and the members are there to answer all your questions.   :)
me you cannot pass

#29 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • Others: Root Admin
  • 4,161 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

View Postbalatuba73, on Dec 17 2008, 04:49 AM, said:

tanong ko lang: ang isang pangkaraniwang tao halibawa'y isang maralita na di naman nakapagtapos sa kolehiyo o walang masyadong naabot sa buhay ay maaaring bang sumali sa FREEMASONRY? Totoo po bang ito'y para lamang sa mga taong me kakayahan sa pananalapi upang matustusan ang mabuting gawain ng kapatiran? Nagtatanong lang po. Maraming salamat!

Wala pa po bang reply galing sa mga meron kaalaman dyan tungkol sa MASONRY??? Sana po ay magkaroon ng kasagutan ang aking katanungan. Muli, maraming salamat!

Salamat sa iyong tanong.  Ang isang taong di nakapagtapos ng kolehiyo ay maaaring maging isang Mason.  Kung tama ang pagkakaintindi ko sa iyo sa salitang maralita na isang taong naghihikahos sa buhay, ikinalulungkot ko na ang sagot ay hindi.  Ang kapatirang Masoneriya ay hindi isang samahang pambenepisyo, ibig kong sabihin ay hindi dito mahahanap ng tao ang sagot sa kanyang pangangailangan sa buhay.  Kung ang isang tao ay hirap tulungan ang kanyang sarili, at iangat ang kanyang katayuan mula sa kahirapan, papaano siya makakatulong sa iba?

Hindi totoo na para lamang ito sa may pera, ang mas nararapat na  sabihin natin ay, ito ay isang organisasyon ng mga taong may kakayahan tumulong sa iba --dahil napatunayan na nilang kaya nilang tulungan ang kanilang sarili.
me you cannot pass

#30 balatuba73

balatuba73

Neo

• AKP
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:40 AM

View PostBuknoy, on Dec 18 2008, 11:00 PM, said:

Salamat sa iyong tanong.  Ang isang taong di nakapagtapos ng kolehiyo ay maaaring maging isang Mason.  Kung tama ang pagkakaintindi ko sa iyo sa salitang maralita na isang taong naghihikahos sa buhay, ikinalulungkot ko na ang sagot ay hindi.  Ang kapatirang Masoneriya ay hindi isang samahang pambenepisyo, ibig kong sabihin ay hindi dito mahahanap ng tao ang sagot sa kanyang pangangailangan sa buhay.  Kung ang isang tao ay hirap tulungan ang kanyang sarili, at iangat ang kanyang katayuan mula sa kahirapan, papaano siya makakatulong sa iba?

Hindi totoo na para lamang ito sa may pera, ang mas nararapat na  sabihin natin ay, ito ay isang organisasyon ng mga taong may kakayahan tumulong sa iba --dahil napatunayan na nilang kaya nilang tulungan ang kanilang sarili.

Buknoy,

Maraming salamat sa iyong maagap na pagtugon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users