• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#1 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

Why are you claiming and bragging that Alpha Delta Phi is affiliated with Alpha Delta Phi in United States of America?
I personally contacted their expansion director and different chapter president of ADP in the states and they said that ADP Philippines has no permission to use their Intellectual rights. Please read there e-mail messages.

If you don't believe in this then much better if you should make a long distance phone call to their National Headquarters or look for Jay Flynn (jayflynn22@yahoo.com) or call him at 508-916-1725. Jay Flynn is the expansion director of ADP USA. All expansions request and affiliation should pass before him. As you can see on his e-mail below that ADP Philippines has no permission to use its name.

what can you say about this Mr. Manuel Momongan? Again you violated and copied USA frats without permissions. Intellectual property has been infringed again and again by you!

To: ------@hotmail.com
Subject: Alpha Delta Phi Phillipines
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:56:35 -0400

I received your email regarding the supposed Alpha Delt chapters in the Phillipines. They are in no way apphiliated with our chapters here in the United States. We have consistently asked them to cease operatings. The use of our letters and name can be considered copyright infrigment.  Our apphilated chapters can be found on our international website AlphaDeltaPhi.org. Let me know if you have further questions.
Best,

Dillon Heist
President
Alpha Delta Phi
Washington Chapter

Hello,

Alpha Delta Phi has NOT expanded to the Philippines nor authorized anyone in the Philippines to use our name and symbols.
Jay Flynn

--- On Fri, 7/23/10, ambot lang <ambot.lang@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: expansion question
    To: jayflynn22@yahoo.com
    Date: Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:05 AM

Hi Jay,

I have a question about ADP. Is the ADP expansion has reached in the Philippines? As I can see that ADP also exist in the Philippines? Is this for real and genuine? Just make sure if this is real or not.

Thanks,

FYI

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:41 AM
To: 'Kellan Higgins'; 'dillonrheist@aim.com'
Cc: 'jonvick2'; 'Bill Millard'; 'Roger Deschner'; 'John Tuttle'; 'Alexander King'; 'Victor Guttmann'
Subject: RE: need info

Dillon,  Alpha Delta Phi does not have any chapters in the Philippines and has no present plans to expand in that nation.  We have been told by our outside counsel that it is difficult to prevent an infringement by a rogue group from using our intellectual property in the Philippines because (1) the Philippine government is not likely to expend its resources enforcing our trademarks and copyrights on something that it doesn’t perceive to be causing damage to/in the Philippines; (2) we are not engaged in business in the Philippines and currently have no plans to do so, so we would have a difficult time claiming infringement in that “market” (as opposed to some entity improperly using our intellectual property in the United States or Canada, which clearly is our “market”); and (3) the legal costs to fight infringement from this distance would be prohibitive.  We were advised to send this group a series of “cease and desist” letters, which we have repeatedly done, thus laying the foundation for legal action should it become necessary for us to take such action in the future.

We are apparently not the only fraternity whose intellectual property has been infringed; we discussed this with the North American Interfraternity Conference about two years ago, and the NIC said that several member fraternities have had similar experiences, and that the NIC and the individual fraternities were exploring options as to how to best bring a halt to this behavior.      

Ed Donahue

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:10 AM
To: dillonrheist@aim.com
Cc: jonvick2; Bill Millard; Roger Deschner; John Tuttle; Edward Donahue; Alexander King; Victor Guttmann
Subject: Re: need info

Dear Dillon,

This has been a major thorn in our side. It is not true that they have any affiliation with us, they are blatantly violating our copy write and bragging (obviously) about it.

I have CC'd some of our Board who can hopefully respond in full to this inquiry.

Hopefully this can be resolved at the convention,

Xaipe,

Kellan

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM, <dillonrheist@aim.com> wrote:

Check this out

Date: August 9, 2010 1:09:46 PM PDT

To: recruiting@alphadelt.org

Subject: need info

Hi ADP,

Can I ask some questions about ADP USA? Is it true that you're group has an expansion in the Philippines? I have visited there site http://adp-philippines.org and also sees some pictures of his calling card and frat CD came from a mail. The calling card  named (Jonathan C. Vick) the ADP president from your National Headquarters . Is this true and ligit? Can you please verify this one? We need this information if it is true or not since they keep recruiting undergrads and bragging that they're affiliate with ADP-USA.
Please see the attached photo for the calling card, frat CD and mail.

Thanks,

Anonymous

#2 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

Di ba matagal na yang isyu of recognition na yan???
Hanggang ngaun ay hindi pa rin ba tapos yan???

http://greekwatch.webng.com/
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#3 shotgun_banjo

shotgun_banjo

Grand Master

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

naku delikado yan.. nakarating na pla sa North American Interfraternity Conference ang issue na yan.. suggest ko na lang kay mr. momomgan na pumunta nalang cya sa US then mag-enroll cya sa isang university dun at pumasok nalang cya sa ADP-USA. then kung bonifide member ns cya ng ADP-USA ay tsaka nalang siya babalik dito sa pilipinas para mag-organize ng ADP. maaring sa ganung paraan ay hindi niya ma-violate ang intellectual property ng ADP-USA.

#4 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Long shot yang suggestion mo kaibigang shotgun_banjo....isa pa, dapat noon pa nya yan ginawa bago nya tinatag ang ADP dito sa pinas kaso baliktad ang ginawa nya....kung baga ay nagtayo muna sya ng bahay sa isang lote bago sya nagpa-alam sa may-ari ng lupa.
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#5 shotgun_banjo

shotgun_banjo

Grand Master

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (DimPaul @ Aug 20 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Long shot yang suggestion mo kaibigang shotgun_banjo....isa pa, dapat noon pa nya yan ginawa bago nya tinatag ang ADP dito sa pinas kaso baliktad ang ginawa nya....kung baga ay nagtayo muna sya ng bahay sa isang lote bago sya nagpa-alam sa may-ari ng lupa.

@ kaibigang DimPaul, ano tawag dun..squatter ng lote?....hehehe joke lang..  rolleyes.gif

#6 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

Hahahaha...ikaw ang maysabi nyan kaibigan biggrin.gif laugh.gif  
Medyo mali pa nga yung analyze ko....hindi ko alam kung nagpaalam na ba sila sa may-ari ng lupa..basta ang alam ko ay may bahay na silang itinayo..hehehehe
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#7 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 470 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (shotgun_banjo @ Aug 20 2010, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ kaibigang DimPaul, ano tawag dun..squatter ng lote?....hehehe joke lang..  rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure that the term squatter is strong enough for Alpha Delta Phi.

When I think of squatting, I think about what Delta Upsilon of the Philippines did. But after asking nicely if they could stay, the owners of the land (Delta Upsilon USA) decided they could not and told them nicely to leave, which they did.

For Alpha Delta Phi Philippines and Phi Beta Kappa Philippines, the police have been called. (For Phi Beta Kappa, the police have been called and they *still* aren't leaving).

#8 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:10 AM

Ayaw kasi makinig ni Mr. Momongan na wla talagang plano ang ADP-USA na ma affiliate yung grupo nya.

Alpha Delta Phi does not have any chapters in the Philippines and has no present plans to expand in that nation. We have been told by our outside counsel that it is difficult to prevent an infringement by a rogue group from using our intellectual property in the Philippines

may comment pa yung tga ADP-USA na rouge group daw ang ADP-Philippines...
sang ayon ba kayo sa comment nung tga USA?

#9 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (ambot @ Aug 21 2010, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ayaw kasi makinig ni Mr. Momongan na wla talagang plano ang ADP-USA na ma affiliate yung grupo nya.

Alpha Delta Phi does not have any chapters in the Philippines and has no present plans to expand in that nation. We have been told by our outside counsel that it is difficult to prevent an infringement by a rogue group from using our intellectual property in the Philippines

may comment pa yung tga ADP-USA na rouge group daw ang ADP-Philippines...
sang ayon ba kayo sa comment nung tga USA?

I am requesting the email adds of the subscriber of Pinoy Fraternity so that I can also forward to you original and true copies of the emails of the President of ADP-International to clarify matters. The replies that you received from ambot are ordinary members and have no knowledge what are the communications of ADP-Philippines and ADP-International. I am in the disadvantage because I can post copies of what has transpired. I have already sent or forwarded to Pinoy Administrator. My email add is; manny_cebu2004@yahoo.com and I happy to send you authentic copy of the emails from ADP-International. Thanks...If you want the truth, come on email me.

#10 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 25 2010, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am requesting the email adds of the subscriber of Pinoy Fraternity so that I can also forward to you original and true copies of the emails of the President of ADP-International to clarify matters. The replies that you received from ambot are ordinary members and have no knowledge what are the communications of ADP-Philippines and ADP-International. I am in the disadvantage because I can post copies of what has transpired. I have already sent or forwarded to Pinoy Administrator. My email add is; manny_cebu2004@yahoo.com and I happy to send you authentic copy of the emails from ADP-International. Thanks...If you want the truth, come on email me.

It is clear to me that the email from Kellan Higgans [mailto:kellanhiggins@gmail.com] refers to Alpha Delta Phi-Philippines as 'A major thorn in our side'. According to the Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity - USA website at http://www.alphadeltaphi.org/ (Click on the business card), Kellan Higgins is the Director of Chapter Operations. While this might not be the person at the National Office who would directly deal with a group overseas with the same name, I find it impossible to believe that Mr. Higgins would refer to Alpha Delta Phi of the Philippines as a Thorn if there was any recognition at all.

However---

Alpha Delta Phi in the United States is *two* organizations. Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity which is all-male and Alpha Delta Phi Society which is co-ed and about a quarter of the size. Alpha Delta Phi Society split off by agreement of all involved in 1992. (See http://en.wikipedia....Alpha_Delta_Phi) It is quite clear that the email posted is from Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity. However, they do share a National Office as far as I can tell.

It is possible that Manuel's email is from someone at Alpha Delta Phi Society has said yes, but that this point, I'm *very* skeptical.

I'll try to give Alpha Delta Phi's National Office a call today, however it is about 8:15 at the HQ right now (USA central time zone, near Chicago).

#11 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Interests:12-inch military action figures (1:6), airsoft, history books, military-related matters, current events

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 25 2010, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ganito lang ho gawin nyo, i-screen capture nyo yung page para i-post dito yung picture ng emails nakuha nyo kamo. Kung di nyo ho alam kung paano eh paturo ho kayo sa mga miyembro ninyo. At para makapag-upload ho kayo ng picture eh magrehistro kayo sa PHOTOBUCKET para makapag-upload kayo ng picture nyo dito. Again, kung di nyo pa rin po alam kung paano at kung maguguluhan lang kayo, paturo ho kayo sa mga miyembro ninyo na maaaring may kaalaman pagdating sa pasikut-sikot ng kompyuter.

In Service,
zastava9

PS: reply naman kayo dito sa topic na ito  rolleyes.gif

Pasensya na mga PFers, gusto ko lang talaga marinig side nya sa isyung yun
No pasaran!

#12 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • Others: Root Admin
  • 4,196 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:56 AM

Sa imageshack.us, wala nang sign-up.

I-Upload na yan mga sir!
me you cannot pass

#13 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 26 2010, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sa imageshack.us, wala nang sign-up.

I-Upload na yan mga sir!

OT: Sa photobucket na lng.....ayaw kasi minsan magload ng imageshack.us dito sa Shanghai laugh.gif
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#14 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (zastava9 @ Aug 26 2010, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ganito lang ho gawin nyo, i-screen capture nyo yung page para i-post dito yung picture ng emails nakuha nyo kamo. Kung di nyo ho alam kung paano eh paturo ho kayo sa mga miyembro ninyo. At para makapag-upload ho kayo ng picture eh magrehistro kayo sa PHOTOBUCKET para makapag-upload kayo ng picture nyo dito. Again, kung di nyo pa rin po alam kung paano at kung maguguluhan lang kayo, paturo ho kayo sa mga miyembro ninyo na maaaring may kaalaman pagdating sa pasikut-sikot ng kompyuter.

In Service,
zastava9

PS: reply naman kayo dito sa topic na ito  rolleyes.gif

Pasensya na mga PFers, gusto ko lang talaga marinig side nya sa isyung yun

Kaw talaga kaibigang zastava9...pinapahirapan mo pa ang damatans biggrin.gif
Pero masmabuti nga itong suggestion mo kaysa sa ibigay pa yung email ad.
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#15 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:07 PM

The President of ADP-USA is now leaving from his post. I'm doubtful why Mr. Momongan only contact the ADP-USA president since they have an expansion director (Jay Flynn) which he can contact and ask for petition for expansion in the Philippines. But Mr. Jay Flynn already declined this and as you can see from his e-mail above. If I we're you Mr. Momongan you should make a long distance phone call to Mr. Jay Flynn about your group. I believe they ADP-USA and  the North American Interfraternity Conference already decided not to approve your petition.
This has been the major topic/issue in their incoming ADP-USA National Convention this year.

Alpha Delta Phi has NOT expanded to the Philippines nor authorized anyone in the Philippines to use our name and symbols.

Jay Flynn

#16 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:51 AM

Just got off the phone with the Alpha Delta Phi -USA Headquarters. A representative of the Fraternity will be checking out this forum and I believe responding on this forum. If he doesn't respond within a few days, I'll post my notes of the conversation.

#17 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,196 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:14 AM

I can't wait to read the official response of ADP-USA . . .
me you cannot pass

#18 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (naraht @ Aug 27 2010, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got off the phone with the Alpha Delta Phi -USA Headquarters. A representative of the Fraternity will be checking out this forum and I believe responding on this forum. If he doesn't respond within a few days, I'll post my notes of the conversation.

OT:
I think this will be fun smile.gif
I feel like watching a TV series...waiting for the next episode biggrin.gif
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#19 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Interests:12-inch military action figures (1:6), airsoft, history books, military-related matters, current events

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (DimPaul @ Aug 26 2010, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OT:

Ditto.  laugh.gif
No pasaran!

#20 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,196 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (DimPaul @ Aug 27 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OT:

More like wating for the last episode when finally the truth comes out. Because once ADP-USA speaks and puts on an official word, I don't think it is necessary anymore to wait for ADP-Philippines' rebuttal as credibility has been destroyed and this topic should be closed thereafter.
me you cannot pass

#21 service oriented

service oriented

hindi lahat ng pogi artista,marami din SRB....yung iba nasa chap

• SRB
  • Others: Members
  • 1,548 posts
  • Interests:leading my friends to render service

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:53 AM

why bother to use the name?you have done it before(founding a fraternity).why not found something original? smile.gif
19 SCOUTS ROYALE BROTHERHOOD FOREVER 75
national service fraternity & sorority incorporated

the unbroken circle of brotherhood
www.srb-lfs.org

Do A Good Turn Daily.......

#22 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 27 2010, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More like wating for the last episode when finally the truth comes out. Because once ADP-USA speaks and puts on an official word, I don't think it is necessary anymore to wait for ADP-Philippines' rebuttal as credibility has been destroyed and this topic should be closed thereafter.

That would be unfair Bukz, we must let ADP-Philippines defend their side so that this show would go for another season laugh.gif
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#23 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (DimPaul @ Aug 26 2010, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be unfair Bukz, we must let ADP-Philippines defend their side so that this show would go for another season laugh.gif

We can just change to the Phi Beta Kappa show after this one is over.

#24 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (naraht @ Aug 25 2010, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is clear to me that the email from Kellan Higgans [mailto:kellanhiggins@gmail.com] refers to Alpha Delta Phi-Philippines as 'A major thorn in our side'. According to the Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity - USA website at http://www.alphadeltaphi.org/ (Click on the business card), Kellan Higgins is the Director of Chapter Operations. While this might not be the person at the National Office who would directly deal with a group overseas with the same name, I find it impossible to believe that Mr. Higgins would refer to Alpha Delta Phi of the Philippines as a Thorn if there was any recognition at all.

However---

Alpha Delta Phi in the United States is *two* organizations. Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity which is all-male and Alpha Delta Phi Society which is co-ed and about a quarter of the size. Alpha Delta Phi Society split off by agreement of all involved in 1992. (See http://en.wikipedia....Alpha_Delta_Phi) It is quite clear that the email posted is from Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity. However, they do share a National Office as far as I can tell.

It is possible that Manuel's email is from someone at Alpha Delta Phi Society has said yes, but that this point, I'm *very* skeptical.

I'll try to give Alpha Delta Phi's National Office a call today, however it is about 8:15 at the HQ right now (USA central time zone, near Chicago).

Naraht, its not affiliation or colonization that I am implying with, its the recognition about the existence of ADP-Philippines. Its the ADP BOG who will decide whether to have us affiliated or not. For us in the Philippines. at this point we are contented that they recognized our existence.There is no affiliation yet but at least at this point in time ADP-International acknowledged the existence of ADP-=Philippines.

#25 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 27 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naraht, its not affiliation or colonization that I am implying with, its the recognition about the existence of ADP-Philippines. Its the ADP BOG who will decide whether to have us affiliated or not. For us in the Philippines. at this point we are contented that they recognized our existence.There is no affiliation yet but at least at this point in time ADP-International acknowledged the existence of ADP-=Philippines.

It is very unfortunate that there is someone who has nothing to do, tried to destroy or bungled our connection.  It maybe because of greed and envy. I have learned a lesson not to expose the name of the fraternity when it is yet ripe to expose it. Get some concrete documents particularly regarding affiliation before exposing it.

#26 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 27 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...For us in the Philippines. at this point we are contented that they recognized our existence.There is no affiliation yet but at least at this point in time ADP-International acknowledged the existence of ADP-=Philippines.

As what I have read on this topic...The ADP-International acknowledge the existence of ADP-Philippines as a major thorn on their side
Dear Dillon,

This has been a major thorn in our side. It is not true that they have any affiliation with us, they are blatantly violating our copy write and bragging (obviously) about it.

I have CC'd some of our Board who can hopefully respond in full to this inquiry.

Hopefully this can be resolved at the convention,

Xaipe,

Kellan

Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#27 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (service oriented @ Aug 27 2010, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why bother to use the name?you have done it before(founding a fraternity).why not found something original? smile.gif

Alpha Delta Phi in the Philippines is one that is also original. Read the history of ADP-Philippines which was founded on December 8, 1965. There was nothing mentioned about ADP-U.S.A. It was a mere coincidence that there is also ADP in U.S.A. www.adp-philippines.org. Communication started late 2007 when found out that ADP is also in U.S.A. letter was sent to the ADP National Headquarters but fortunately the President of ADP-International was the one answered. As to who handed that letter to JonVick, that I do not know. Yes it should have been the one  Jay Flynn who should have answered but surprisingly and very fortunate, Jon Vick answered and giving importance taking into consideration that he knew about the Philippines because according to him he once worked here at Poro Point in Luzon. Am also amazed knowing that he came from the original chapter, Hamilton College accepted in 1964.  That started the communication. I hope I am clear now why I did not start the communication with Jay Flynn.

#28 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (DimPaul @ Aug 26 2010, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Popcorn mode din ako sa prat saga na ito ni Lolo Manuel, ngayon pa lang naiisip ko na kung ano ang magiging final answer ng ADP-USA. Congrats po Lolo Manuel, may sarili na po kayong subforum under your name.  laugh.gif

z9
No pasaran!

#29 Ka Berto

Ka Berto

Grand Master

• APO
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Wow I can't wait for the next episode! Bro. Naraht better hurry up the "popcorn" is losing it taste now..

#30 Ka Berto

Ka Berto

Grand Master

• APO
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 27 2010, 12:17 PM)

===============

It is very unfortunate that there is someone who has nothing to do, tried to destroy or bungled our connection. It maybe because of greed and envy. I have learned a lesson not to expose the name of the fraternity when it is yet ripe to expose it. Get some concrete documents particularly regarding affiliation before exposing it.

===================

Hi Manuel,

No one here is trying to destroy nor bungel (hmmm except Ambot? huh.gif) your connection. What we want to know are real facts that will substantiate your claim of frat affiliation with that of ADP USA

I guess it's best to use the word presenting instead of exposing. What is now happening here fits the former ooops  rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users