85 replies to this topic

#1 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION

Effective August 26, 2010, all colleges and universities where Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-Philippines chapters existed are hereby CLOSED and DISSOLVED in compliance with the CEASE and DESIST order issued by Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-U.S.A. using the same name in the Philippines.

Likewise, ATO-Philippines chapters are ordered to return the following Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-Philippines, Inc. properties as they are now DISSOLVED and no longer authorized to use such properties as those are owned and written by the ATO-Phil. Founder, notwithstanding its SEC registered organization and  President of the Board of Trustees, to wit:

1. ATO-PHIL. CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS
            2. ATO-PHIL. PRAYER
            3. ATO-PHIL. CREED
            4. ATO-PHIL. CODE OF ETHICS
            5. ATO-PHIL. MOTTO
            6. ATO-PHIL. HANDSHAKE
            7. ATO-PHIL. HANDSIGN
            8. ATO-PHIL. SEAL AND COAT OF ARMS
            9. ATO-PHIL. SIGNS AND SYMBOLS
          10. ATO-PHIL. RITUAL BOOK consisting of the following:

a. Manual of Initiation Procedures
                                b. ATO Ritual Precepts
                                c. Pledge of Allegiance
                                d. Pledge of Loyalty
                                e. Oath of Secrecy
                                f. Oath of Membership
                                g. Charge of Responsibilities

Cebu City, Philippines, August 24, 2010

MANUEL M. MOMONGAN
                                                                                                         Founder/President
                                                                                                         Board of Trustees
                                                                                                         ATO-PHILIPPINES

#2 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 25 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION

Effective August 26, 2010, all colleges and universities where Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-Philippines chapters existed are hereby CLOSED and DISSOLVED in compliance with the CEASE and DESIST order issued by Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-U.S.A. using the same name in the Philippines.

Likewise, ATO-Philippines chapters are ordered to return the following Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-Philippines, Inc. properties as they are now DISSOLVED and no longer authorized to use such properties as those are owned and written by the ATO-Phil. Founder, notwithstanding its SEC registered organization and  President of the Board of Trustees, to wit:

1. ATO-PHIL. CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS
            2. ATO-PHIL. PRAYER
            3. ATO-PHIL. CREED
            4. ATO-PHIL. CODE OF ETHICS
            5. ATO-PHIL. MOTTO
            6. ATO-PHIL. HANDSHAKE
            7. ATO-PHIL. HANDSIGN
            8. ATO-PHIL. SEAL AND COAT OF ARMS
            9. ATO-PHIL. SIGNS AND SYMBOLS
          10. ATO-PHIL. RITUAL BOOK consisting of the following:

a. Manual of Initiation Procedures
                                b. ATO Ritual Precepts
                                c. Pledge of Allegiance
                                d. Pledge of Loyalty
                                e. Oath of Secrecy
                                f. Oath of Membership
                                g. Charge of Responsibilities

Cebu City, Philippines, August 24, 2010

MANUEL M. MOMONGAN
                                                                                                         Founder/President
                                                                                                         Board of Trustees
                                                                                                         ATO-PHILIPPINES

In what part of Cebu City is your headquarters? I believe you are busy right now in Mindanao area visiting chapters and recruiting other ATO chapter to merge with your Fake ADP-Philippines! Will I guess you will be turn down of your ambition!!!!!!!!!!

#3 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (ambot @ Aug 26 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In what part of Cebu City is your headquarters? I believe you are busy right now in Mindanao area visiting chapters and recruiting other ATO chapter to merge with your Fake ADP-Philippines! Will I guess you will be turn down of your ambition!!!!!!!!!!

When I talk to Alpha Delta Phi-USA Headquarters today, I'll mention to them that the efforts of Alpha Tau Omega-USA were successful.

Has this happened before? (That a cease and desist order from a USA group worked?)

Randy

#4 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (naraht @ Aug 26 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I talk to Alpha Delta Phi-USA Headquarters today, I'll mention to them that the efforts of Alpha Tau Omega-USA were successful.

Has this happened before? (That a cease and desist order from a USA group worked?)

Randy

Done with talking to Alpha Delta Phi-USA. See comment in Alpha Delta Phi thread.

#5 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:35 AM

@naraht whats the URL of the ADP topic? thanks

#6 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • Others: Root Admin
  • 4,161 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

I think he meant this topic:

http://www.pinoyfraternity.com/index.php?s...amp;#entry27519
me you cannot pass

#7 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 26 2010, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, sorry.

#8 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (ambot @ Aug 26 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You dont have to know it. Its none of your damn business. Just mail to P.O.Box, 307, Cebu City if you have something to communicate. Copies of the Notices of Dissolutiom were already sent to schools, colleges and universities are existing.  Its not an ambition, its for the good of the students who want to join a fraternity with something to learn. You have not undergone the ritual process that's why you have that weird attitudes.

#9 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

@Manuel, speaking of rituals, were you ritualized in the states for both ATO and ADP?

#10 manuel

manuel

Since 1296

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Admin @ Aug 27 2010, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Manuel, speaking of rituals, were you ritualized in the states for both ATO and ADP?

I was invited by JonVick, President-Emeritus, ADP-International during the annual convention at Bekerly, Colifornia, U.S.A. but money was the reason that I failed to attend. He said I will undergo the Ceremonial Initiation to be witnessed by the ADP delegates.

For ATO, no because Mr. Wynn Smiley, ATO Executive Director told me bluntly in his letter that they do not acknowledge the existence of  of Alpha Tau Omega in the Philippines but the members decided with or without recognition they will keep the name. I decided to have it registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission per advice by SEC Personnel something that ATO-U.S.A.can not go after us because in  America, they are only a National Fraternity and they have no jurisdiction over ATO in another  country unless if I will dissolve said fraternity. Now its a reality because there are few who are ignorant about the situation. Have you received the copies of the emails sent to me by ADP-International admin?

#11 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

So you gaved the ATO-USA Ritual to your recruits without consent from ATO-USA? or do you have your own ATO-Philippines Ritual that is unique?

#12 naraht

naraht

Grand Master

• APO
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Admin @ Aug 26 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As a note, in the United States, both Alpha Tau Omega and Alpha Delta Phi are members of the North-American Interfraternity Council. (www.nicindy.org). Neither would allow someone to pledge both. I *think* that it is *theoretically* possible for someone to go through both Rituals as an Honorary Brother for one or both, but I *seriously* doubt it...

#13 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 27 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was invited by JonVick, President-Emeritus, ADP-International during the annual convention at Bekerly, Colifornia, U.S.A. but money was the reason that I failed to attend. He said I will undergo the Ceremonial Initiation to be witnessed by the ADP delegates.

For ATO, no because Mr. Wynn Smiley, ATO Executive Director told me bluntly in his letter that they do not acknowledge the existence of  of Alpha Tau Omega in the Philippines but the members decided with or without recognition they will keep the name. I decided to have it registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission per advice by SEC Personnel something that ATO-U.S.A.can not go after us because in  America, they are only a National Fraternity and they have no jurisdiction over ATO in another  country unless if I will dissolve said fraternity. Now its a reality because there are few who are ignorant about the situation. Have you received the copies of the emails sent to me by ADP-International admin?

Mr. Momongan did you say that the ADP annual convention is at Berkely California USA? wahahaha are you really sure about that? I believe you are wrong!!!! that shows that you are really fake and your ADP Philippines is Fake. I don't know if that JonVick is for real! Try to check the ADP official site and the location of ADP National convention is at Oxford Ohio. What you said is a lie and FAKE!
http://www.alphadeltaphi.org/Announcements...Convention.aspx

#14 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,161 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Rubber trees, Eating and smoking grass and eating alotta fishballs.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Which year were you invited to the Berkeley Convention of ADP, manuel?
me you cannot pass

#15 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (manuel @ Aug 27 2010, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You dont have to know it. Its none of your damn business. Just mail to P.O.Box, 307, Cebu City if you have something to communicate. Copies of the Notices of Dissolutiom were already sent to schools, colleges and universities are existing.  Its not an ambition, its for the good of the students who want to join a fraternity with something to learn. You have not undergone the ritual process that's why you have that weird attitudes.

Can you post it here the letter from ATO-USA? Cguro gawa-gawa mo lang yan dahil galit ka sa mga ATO activist!!! hahaha
I can call ATO National HQ here in states if that's true or not.

#16 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Interests:12-inch military action figures (1:6), airsoft, history books, military-related matters, current events

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (ambot @ Aug 27 2010, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Momongan did you say that the ADP annual convention is at Berkely California USA? wahahaha are you really sure about that? I believe you are wrong!!!! that shows that you are really fake and your ADP Philippines is Fake. I don't know if that JonVick is for real! Try to check the ADP official site and the location of ADP National convention is at Oxford Ohio. What you said is a lie and FAKE!
http://www.alphadeltaphi.org/Announcements...Convention.aspx

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 27 2010, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which year were you invited to the Berkeley Convention of ADP, manuel?

Base sa nabasa ko dito http://www.alphadeltaphi.org/AboutUs/TheConvention.aspx
Ang annual convention ng ADP ay ginagawa sa iba't ibang lugar. Tama si ambot na ginawa ang convention sa Oxford, Ohio (151st). Pero tama rin si Lolo manuel na idinaos sa Berkeley, California ang 153rd convention. 1983 ang sa Ohio at 1985 naman ang sa California. Ganunpaman, matagal na panahon na rin ang lumipas at iba na ang mga nagdaang namumuno at hindi rin solidong basehan yun para maging fully-recognized ang ADP-Phils dahil hindi naman sya na-initiate in the spirit of the original.

z9
No pasaran!

#17 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:08 AM

@zastava9 - Nakita ko din kanina yung link na iyan pero hanggang 2007 lang ang listahan.  According to this page on the same website (http://www.alphadelt.../3/Default.aspx), sa Berkeley, CA yung 2008 convention nila.  This was the same time Mr. Momongan was exchanging emails with Jon Vick (Remulla?!?!? smile.gif).
me you cannot pass

#18 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Interests:12-inch military action figures (1:6), airsoft, history books, military-related matters, current events

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 27 2010, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@zastava9 - Nakita ko din kanina yung link na iyan pero hanggang 2007 lang ang listahan.  According to this page on the same website (http://www.alphadelt.../3/Default.aspx), sa Berkeley, CA yung 2008 convention nila.  This was the same time Mr. Momongan was exchanging emails with Jon Vick (Remulla?!?!? smile.gif).

Hmm, hindi pala updated ang iskup ko. Akala ko lalabnaw na ang tsamporado.

The champorado thickens even more... biggrin.gif
No pasaran!

#19 Buknoy

Buknoy

Vice-Admin

• Masons
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:21 AM

OT: Tol, nakakagutom yang linya mo.  Masarap tuloy mag-champorado mamaya nito. . .
me you cannot pass

#20 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Buknoy @ Aug 27 2010, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OT: Tol, nakakagutom yang linya mo.  Masarap tuloy mag-champorado mamaya nito. . .

OT ren: Ako man tomgus na hehehehe. miss ko na champorado
No pasaran!

#21 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

Pa OT na rin: Tama na yan...baka mauwi lng sa kainan ang usapan na ito....pati tuloy ako ginugutom na rin
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#22 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

Calling Mr. Momongan to post here in PF the CEASE and DESIST order issued by Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity-U.S.A. para malaman namin kung totoo o hindi! baka cguro fake na nman yan or kaya gawa-gawa lang kung baga!

#23 brucedmighty

brucedmighty

Neo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:14 AM

were are you mm??  ph34r.gif

#24 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (brucedmighty @ Sep 4 2010, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
were are you mm??  ph34r.gif

Nasa Mindanao daw siguro, pero at times eh nagmamasid dito sa PF. Nag-aabang. Naghihintay. Nagmamatyag.
No pasaran!

#25 brucedmighty

brucedmighty

Neo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:28 AM

sa tingin ko lahat ng problema ay mayron solution.. you just need to sit it down as a man and talk about it..

#26 zastava9

zastava9

COGITO ERGO AWESUM

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (brucedmighty @ Sep 4 2010, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sa tingin ko lahat ng problema ay mayron solution.. you just need to sit it down as a man and talk about it..

Ang problema, hindi naman sumasagot si Lolo Manuel. Malamang ay alam na nya na mali talaga sya.

BTW welcome sa PF kaibigan. Pakilala ka naman dito http://www.pinoyfraternity.com/index.php?showtopic=1043 at pakibasa na rin ang R&R natin http://www.pinoyfraternity.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Thanks!  wink.gif wink.gif
No pasaran!

#27 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

Its either pride o talagang manhid lang sya kaya ayaw nyang sumagot sa mga tanong dito.
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#28 ambot

ambot

Grand Master

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

duda ako na si Samuel at Manuel Momongan ay iisang tao lang.....

#29 DimPaul

DimPaul

TRISKELION

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (ambot @ Sep 29 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
duda ako na si Samuel at Manuel Momongan ay iisang tao lang.....

Maraming ganyan dito kaibigan....Kung may tinatawag na dual fratman, mayroon din dual identity...hehehe
Tau Gamma Phi
Looking good since 1968

#30 bisdak1968

bisdak1968

Triskelion

• TGP
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

if i may add  cool.gif

i've read in one of the topics dito names ng mga individual who have been expelled, may roy pulvera yata dun.. i know this guy, he is a legit (former) ATO, he was my former co employee, nagtransfer na cya sa ibang company.. it would have been nice if we could have him here para ma explain ang side nya..

i graduated in USCTC (2005), may kakilala akong mga members ng ATO dun (mukha lang pero hindi ko kilala mga tunay na pangalan nila).  Their tambayan is in the covered court kung saan nag papark ang mga multi cabs vying for the AS building..

Triskelion de Mandaue
TYM Mandaue 2002
Triskelion de Mandaue
TYM Mandaue Chapter 2002

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users