Jump to content


Bakit Ka Proud Sa Fraternity Na Sinalihan Mo?


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

bakit ka proud sa frat mo ano ang meron sa kanila?? sumali ka dahil sikat oh astig bakit?
alumni/seniority

#2 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

i joined phi lambda epsilon when i was in highschool, 13 years ago...
without knowledge about being a fratman, i entered magic five with proper briefing
and initiation, a full pledge member of phi lambda epsilon,  ilang taon ang lumipas
masasabi kong marami na akong napagdaanan as a member of magic five, di ko rin masasabing
biro yung pinagdaanan ko, in terms of being a fratman and ofcourse yung pakikisalamuha
sa ibang grupo...marami akong natutunan
pero habang tumatagal lalo akong napalapit sa sinalihan ko. pero tinanong ko sarili ko bakit ba ako proud sa sinalihan ko, hindi
ang pinakamataas at pinakakilala pero bakit ako proud sa frat namin..kau bakit?
alumni/seniority

#3 GROSELEX

GROSELEX

    GROSELEX MODERATOR

  • Members
  • 863 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philippines

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

I'm proud of my organization (GROSELEX) because WE know how to respect others thru LOVE AND SERVICE :-)
Let our motto be LET DO and LET GOD-let go of your problems and let Godhandle them. Let go of your pain and Let God heal;Let go of your fears and let God sustain you.
Mabuhay Kapatirang GROSELEX. kapatirang hanggang kamatayan...
In happiness or in success, in failure or in tears, together we will go forward or together we will fail. For in GAMMA SIGMA EPSILON frat & sor.... WE ARE ONE!!!

#4 5 Puntos

5 Puntos

    Grand Master

  • Banned
  • 139 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

I am proud and I am gay!!!

#5 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

View Post5 Puntos, on 12 March 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

I am proud and I am gay!!!


View PostGROSELEX, on 11 March 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

I'm proud of my organization (GROSELEX) because WE know how to respect others thru LOVE AND SERVICE :-)

nice bro.....
alumni/seniority

#6 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

im a proud member of phi lambda epsilon ,one of the inter frat of magic five brotherhood association inc.
even though were not the most popular, or well known frat here in the Philippines
what makes me proud ba talaga? coz for me aside from the brotherhood inside phi lambda epsilon
there is a true meaning of brotherhood na pinatatag ng panahon mula sa panganay crime buster, at sa apat pang kapatid na frat
phi lambda, delta phi, delta sigma family and alpha rho omicron "nagpapatunay sa diwa ng tunay na kapatiran" limang magkakapatid na fraternity in one big magic five family
alumni/seniority

#7 The Argo 1932

The Argo 1932

    Proud Argonaut

  • Members
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Thessalonica, Greece

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

1. It's my Father's Fraternity. Three of my four baptismal godfathers are also Tau Alphans, and like my father, warrior Argonauts of the 60's.
2. It's a college-based fraternity of the University of the Philippines, the PREMIERE university of the country. (This is not mere posturing. It IS a FACT.)  You are assured that ALL members are QUALITY members.
3. And just like the battle cry of the U.S. Marines, we are THE FEW, THE PROUD, The Argonauts of U.P. Diliman. Simply put, if you are one of us, you REALLY MUST BE THAT GOOD.
4. Tau Alpha is one of the oldest fraternities in the country: SOLID foundation; rich in tradition of excellence spanning eight decades; when others first follow the path of others, we TRAILBLAZED those paths.
5. In filipino words: Hindi pipitsugin ang mga myembro namin.
6. With EDUCATION as our GREAT EQUALIZER, we have EMPOWERED ALL OUR MEMBERS to be great contributors not only to their respective families, but to our society as well. Many of us came from poor families, now, many of us may not be filthy rich, but I'll be damned we're not dirt poor either.
7. Despite our storied experience in fratwars, we NEVER had any incidence of death.
8. Despite our reputation of allegedly having one of the toughest initiation process, we NEVER had any record of initiation-related deaths.
9. You don't see our Fraterniity's name, symbol, letters, or seal vandalizing any walls.
10. We don't have seniority. It is not odd seeing brods generations apart hanging out together like peers.
11. We don't rely on showbiz/entertainment personalities and polticos to enhance the glory of the Fraternity. We rely on our PERFORMANCE, COMPETENCE, and EXCELLENCE in our chosen field of expertise to elevate the reputation and prestige of our Fraternity's name. EVERY BROD is reason enough to celebrate.
12. We do not appeal to nor do we take advantage of the naivete and lack of maturity of minors just to beef up our numbers. We believe that minors do not have the capability to fully understand the implications and responsibilities of a true Fratman.
13. Despite being the only chapter of our fraternity, the collective accomplishments of all our members have made a HUGE IMPACT in our society and outside the Philippines as well --- and we are not even many at that!
14. We REALLY take care of our members and make deliberate actions to improve ourselves and our residents.
15. BAWAL SA AMIN ANG HINDI MAKAKATAPOS NG PAG-AARAL DAHIL LAMANG SA KAHIRAPAN.

"Sail on, sail on, ye Argonauts, the Truth for each of you is there, for you to find. As you find it, so will you find the common good."

There are gangs and there are pseudo-frats... then there are fratmen and there are U.P. Fratmen... and finally, there are The Argonauts of U.P. Diliman.

Since 1932. Nothing more. Nothing less. No one else.


#8 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostThe Argo 1932, on 12 March 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

1. It's my Father's Fraternity. Three of my four baptismal godfathers are also Tau Alphans, and like my father, warrior Argonauts of the 60's.
2. It's a college-based fraternity of the University of the Philippines, the PREMIERE university of the country. (This is not mere posturing. It IS a FACT.)  You are assured that ALL members are QUALITY members.
3. And just like the battle cry of the U.S. Marines, we are THE FEW, THE PROUD, The Argonauts of U.P. Diliman. Simply put, if you are one of us, you REALLY MUST BE THAT GOOD.
4. Tau Alpha is one of the oldest fraternities in the country: SOLID foundation; rich in tradition of excellence spanning eight decades; when others first follow the path of others, we TRAILBLAZED those paths.
5. In filipino words: Hindi pipitsugin ang mga myembro namin.
6. With EDUCATION as our GREAT EQUALIZER, we have EMPOWERED ALL OUR MEMBERS to be great contributors not only to their respective families, but to our society as well. Many of us came from poor families, now, many of us may not be filthy rich, but I'll be damned we're not dirt poor either.
7. Despite our storied experience in fratwars, we NEVER had any incidence of death.
8. Despite our reputation of allegedly having one of the toughest initiation process, we NEVER had any record of initiation-related deaths.
9. You don't see our Fraterniity's name, symbol, letters, or seal vandalizing any walls.
10. We don't have seniority. It is not odd seeing brods generations apart hanging out together like peers.
11. We don't rely on showbiz/entertainment personalities and polticos to enhance the glory of the Fraternity. We rely on our PERFORMANCE, COMPETENCE, and EXCELLENCE in our chosen field of expertise to elevate the reputation and prestige of our Fraternity's name. EVERY BROD is reason enough to celebrate.
12. We do not appeal to nor do we take advantage of the naivete and lack of maturity of minors just to beef up our numbers. We believe that minors do not have the capability to fully understand the implications and responsibilities of a true Fratman.
13. Despite being the only chapter of our fraternity, the collective accomplishments of all our members have made a HUGE IMPACT in our society and outside the Philippines as well --- and we are not even many at that!
14. We REALLY take care of our members and make deliberate actions to improve ourselves and our residents.
15. BAWAL SA AMIN ANG HINDI MAKAKATAPOS NG PAG-AARAL DAHIL LAMANG SA KAHIRAPAN.

NICE..WELL SAID....
alumni/seniority

#9 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

We, the men and women
of Magic Five Brotherhood Association Incorporated
inspired by the brotherhood and sisterhood passion
for TRUTH and compassion for HUMANITY,
cognizant on our mission of maintaining
and enhancing fraternity life and interfraternity relations,
asserting camaraderie and solidarity among fraternity members,
through brotherhood relations that advocates peace and law order
who are responsible and socially oriented brothers and sisters.



Commits ourselves to a respected Fraternity and Sorority formation
which seeks the total development of human persons:
physical, intellectual, social and moral,
consistently responsive to the needs of our members in the society.



To serve effectively,
we dedicate ourselves to value excellence in life,
assiduous study, unity, fraternal love, pride,
leadership and special devotion
to the MAGIC FIVE BROTHERHOOD ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED seal
next to God.



An M5 member is a high – moral person in thought, in word and in deed.


alumni/seniority

#10 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

FHF
alumni/seniority

#11 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

In light with the mission statement of Magic 5 Brotherhood Association incorporated, we are highly motivated with excellence, optimism and perseverance to achieve the goal of a professionalized and institutionalized brotherhood association with unity and strength towards a credible organization among other organization throughout the country.
alumni/seniority

#12 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image
alumni/seniority

#13 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postlambdan, on 12 March 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Posted Image

MAGIC FIVE ALLUMNI
alumni/seniority

#14 blue diamond

blue diamond

    Fratman

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

Develop in every member a high sense of responsibility, dedication to duty, social and civil consciousness, spiritual and deep moral zeal as member of their respective chapters in particular, and as citizen of their respective community, in general. .

#15 suprimprat

suprimprat

    Supreme

  • Banned
  • Others: APO
  • 1,277 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

because no other frat is suprim. dats y
"A Scout is Clean but is not afraid to Get Dirty"

#16 5 Puntos

5 Puntos

    Grand Master

  • Banned
  • 139 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

@suprim prat, strikes again!! Alam ko skul mo suprim prat. abangan kita sa canteen

#17 pison1974

pison1974

    Grand Master

  • BV
  • 528 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

simply because im a pure blooded batangueno.. lalayo pa ba ako? hehe
Proud to be pure blooded BATANGUEÑO

#18 Scout BroDad

Scout BroDad

    Filial Love and other things...

  • Masons
  • Others: SRB
  • 361 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South of Luzon, Pilipinas
  • Interests:7 cardinal virtues, 12 Jewels, Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

View Post5 Puntos, on 13 March 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

@suprim prat, strikes again!! Alam ko skul mo suprim prat. abangan kita sa canteen

Huh? Pumapasok ka pa suprim? Baka naman sumusundo na lang ng scholar?
Love ko ang 1975 AZ chapter
Love ko ang 1919 W.P.S chapter
Love ko ang mga Widow Sons na GLP Only

#19 APOniLOLOatLOLA

APOniLOLOatLOLA

    LFS "Longganisa Fafa Sardinas"

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

thats why im into lfs "Laging Fanira SaSerbisyo"

im proud to be TKT
I'm proud to be an TKT
"LFS" Laki Fusa Souvenir

#20 blue diamond

blue diamond

    Fratman

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Proud sa fraternity na sinalihan simply beacuse by these reason . .
Proper initiation, International Collegiate Brotherhood and Sisterhood only. Harmonious, peace and unity. .
To help the development of moral, spiritual and academic excellence of the all members and other students of the University.
To enhance the leadership ability of all members by encouraging a passionate devotion to study.
To provide opportunities for all member to train their capacity for leadership and cooperation.
To implement projects and activities that will improve the skills and talents of all members.
To defend and protect the honor, name, and reputation of the organization and the university.

#21 AlphaSRB

AlphaSRB

    Grand Condottieri

  • SRB
  • Others: Members
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postlambdan, on 11 March 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

bakit ka proud sa frat mo ano ang meron sa kanila?? sumali ka dahil sikat oh astig bakit?

im proud of being an srb mainly because it taught me the sense of responsibility, humility, and loyalty. to answer the question why i joined, ill just explain why i didnt join other fraternities. before joining srb i was invited by tgp, s.i., akp, and apo to pledge. maybe it was the way they made their first impressions, but all i can say is that, almost all of them had the same idea in hauling pledgees. like we have alumni's like this, alumnis like that. it just sounded too boring for me. i mean, why would i join an organization if they're all already perfect? and then one day, i was curious, i asked a friend of mine who was already and srb member about their history. the delivery of his words weren't perfect but it i understood that he and his brods were rebuilding a fraternity which was basically starting from scratch since srb started in HS and they were going to rebuild a College chapter. thats when i realized, this is the perfect opportunity to actually contribute to a long line of proud brothers and sisters and continue their legacy. and after that, i asked them if i could join their beloved fraternity. and now here i am, STANDING PROUD AS AN SRB MEMBER. But as always, there's always a catch, in the end, they were the ones who helped me in reaching my full potential as a person and as a fratman.

Ang KAPATIRAN
namin ay ituring mong

PANGINOON.


#22 19SIGMA75

19SIGMA75

    SARABA ng Adamson

  • SRB
  • 145 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Leading Friends thru Service

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostAlphaSRB, on 13 March 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

im proud of being an srb mainly because it taught me the sense of responsibility, humility, and loyalty. to answer the question why i joined, ill just explain why i didnt join other fraternities. before joining srb i was invited by tgp, s.i., akp, and apo to pledge. maybe it was the way they made their first impressions, but all i can say is that, almost all of them had the same idea in hauling pledgees. like we have alumni's like this, alumnis like that. it just sounded too boring for me. i mean, why would i join an organization if they're all already perfect? and then one day, i was curious, i asked a friend of mine who was already and srb member about their history. the delivery of his words weren't perfect but it i understood that he and his brods were rebuilding a fraternity which was basically starting from scratch since srb started in HS and they were going to rebuild a College chapter. thats when i realized, this is the perfect opportunity to actually contribute to a long line of proud brothers and sisters and continue their legacy. and after that, i asked them if i could join their beloved fraternity. and now here i am, STANDING PROUD AS AN SRB MEMBER. But as always, there's always a catch, in the end, they were the ones who helped me in reaching my full potential as a person and as a fratman.

nice tol! MWAB.

Labo
Sigma
We build it high,  build it strong, build with cheerful services, build with strong men and women of SCOUTS ROYALE BROTHERHOOD

#23 service oriented

service oriented

    hindi lahat ng pogi artista,marami din SRB....yung iba nasa chap

  • SRB
  • Others: Members
  • 1,545 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:san sebastian college.manila
  • Interests:leading my friends to render service

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostAlphaSRB, on 13 March 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

im proud of being an srb mainly because it taught me the sense of responsibility, humility, and loyalty. to answer the question why i joined, ill just explain why i didnt join other fraternities. before joining srb i was invited by tgp, s.i., akp, and apo to pledge. maybe it was the way they made their first impressions, but all i can say is that, almost all of them had the same idea in hauling pledgees. like we have alumni's like this, alumnis like that. it just sounded too boring for me. i mean, why would i join an organization if they're all already perfect? and then one day, i was curious, i asked a friend of mine who was already and srb member about their history. the delivery of his words weren't perfect but it i understood that he and his brods were rebuilding a fraternity which was basically starting from scratch since srb started in HS and they were going to rebuild a College chapter. thats when i realized, this is the perfect opportunity to actually contribute to a long line of proud brothers and sisters and continue their legacy. and after that, i asked them if i could join their beloved fraternity. and now here i am, STANDING PROUD AS AN SRB MEMBER. But as always, there's always a catch, in the end, they were the ones who helped me in reaching my full potential as a person and as a fratman.

View PostAlphaSRB, on 13 March 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

im proud of being an srb mainly because it taught me the sense of responsibility, humility, and loyalty. to answer the question why i joined, ill just explain why i didnt join other fraternities. before joining srb i was invited by tgp, s.i., akp, and apo to pledge. maybe it was the way they made their first impressions, but all i can say is that, almost all of them had the same idea in hauling pledgees. like we have alumni's like this, alumnis like that. it just sounded too boring for me. i mean, why would i join an organization if they're all already perfect? and then one day, i was curious, i asked a friend of mine who was already and srb member about their history. the delivery of his words weren't perfect but it i understood that he and his brods were rebuilding a fraternity which was basically starting from scratch since srb started in HS and they were going to rebuild a College chapter. thats when i realized, this is the perfect opportunity to actually contribute to a long line of proud brothers and sisters and continue their legacy. and after that, i asked them if i could join their beloved fraternity. and now here i am, STANDING PROUD AS AN SRB MEMBER. But as always, there's always a catch, in the end, they were the ones who helped me in reaching my full potential as a person and as a fratman.
amen
19 SCOUTS ROYALE BROTHERHOOD FOREVER 75
national service fraternity & sorority incorporated


the unbroken circle of brotherhood
www.srb-lfs.org

Do A Good Turn Daily.......

#24 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

mas proud ka ba dapat kasi ang frat mo dito nagoriginate mismo sa pilipinas??
alumni/seniority

#25 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

magic five nowadays became popular,not only for being a quality fraternity, and im proud to say that we are the only  fraternity compose of five inter frat, this is not what we call join forces or council,magic five is the true meaning of brotherhood, brotherhood of men and a brotherhood of fraternity CRIME BUSTER,PHI LAMBDA EPSILON,DELTA SIGMA PHI,DELTA SIGMA FAMILY,ALPHA RHO OMICRON,we are bind by the power of god.. magic five is one of its kind....---malic
alumni/seniority

#26 M.I

M.I

    Official

  • AKP
  • 106 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Man always remember love because of romance only

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Proud ako sa frat ko dahil, kilala, walang katulad nang pangalan, Alpha Kappa Rho sumikat sa boung Pilipinas at maging sa abroad. . kahit itanung mo cguro sa mga tao, alam nila ang Alpha Kappa Rho,

yan naman tlga gusto sabihin nang lahat dito, maraming pang pa english english effect,, deritsahan agad..
LONG LIVE ...

#27 lambdan's

lambdan's

    allumni

  • Magic 5
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:To spread the true meaning of brotherhood in this one of its kind a unique fraternity compose of 5 inter fraternity that
    always reminds us the true meaning of brotherhood by treating each other as one big family..viva magic five

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostM.I, on 14 March 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Proud ako sa frat ko dahil, kilala, walang katulad nang pangalan, Alpha Kappa Rho sumikat sa boung Pilipinas at maging sa abroad. . kahit itanung mo cguro sa mga tao, alam nila ang Alpha Kappa Rho,

yan naman tlga gusto sabihin nang lahat dito, maraming pang pa english english effect,, deritsahan agad..
LONG LIVE ...

ok na sana bro may side comment ka pa, na di naman dapat pa ehh...
alumni/seniority

#28 The Argo 1932

The Argo 1932

    Proud Argonaut

  • Members
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Thessalonica, Greece

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Pagpasensyan mo na. Ganun talaga sa iba dyan kapag di marunong uminggles. Kung anu-anong insecurities ang lumalabas.

...as I said, TALK IS CHEAP. Anyone can easily just say they are great. Deal with facts. Name means nothing if it is tainted.

No to hypocrisy.

"Sail on, sail on, ye Argonauts, the Truth for each of you is there, for you to find. As you find it, so will you find the common good."

There are gangs and there are pseudo-frats... then there are fratmen and there are U.P. Fratmen... and finally, there are The Argonauts of U.P. Diliman.

Since 1932. Nothing more. Nothing less. No one else.


#29 The Argo 1932

The Argo 1932

    Proud Argonaut

  • Members
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Thessalonica, Greece

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostM.I, on 14 March 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

yan naman tlga gusto sabihin nang lahat dito, maraming pang pa english english effect,, deritsahan agad..
LONG LIVE ...

My apologies then if my presence and continued use of the Queen's Language continue to remind you of your shortcomings.

Mea culpa. <--- Latin yan. Ibig sabihin "Pagkakamali ko."

Yo, Admin! May alintuntunin ka ba o patakaran na bawal gamitin ang wikang Inggles? Mukhang may mga tao rito na naaasiwa at sumasama ang loob sa mga taong marunong ng tamang paggamit ng naturang wika.

Pakilinaw lang po Admin. Baka kako may ginagawa ako ukol sa napili kong wika na gagamitin na di ayon sa iyong kagustuhan. Ikaw ang masusunod dahil IKAW ANG NAMAMAHALA SA WEBSITE NA ITO.

Afterall, you just can't allow the riffraffs to dictate what you want in this forum.

"Sail on, sail on, ye Argonauts, the Truth for each of you is there, for you to find. As you find it, so will you find the common good."

There are gangs and there are pseudo-frats... then there are fratmen and there are U.P. Fratmen... and finally, there are The Argonauts of U.P. Diliman.

Since 1932. Nothing more. Nothing less. No one else.


#30 Guest_admeen_*

Guest_admeen_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

English Tagalog acceptable.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users