- First of all, keep private information private. Don't share your contact details with anyone and neither should you ask for anyone's personal information. Keep yourself safe and don't invite potential stalkers into your life.
- Avoid double-posting. You can delete your extra posts or the administrators can do that for you. 3. Don't post the same thread in different categories. And make sure your posts stay on topic. Keep your posts where they should belong so the board won't get cluttered.
- Please avoid tYPinG LyK dIs. Sticky caps is not only hard to read but also annoying for those unfamiliar with this style. This is a message board, not a cellphone, and we don't set character limits after all.
- Sometimes, discussions get a little heated. We would like to remind everybody that it's perfectly fine to have debates and discussions, but to stoop to name-calling and bashing is totally unnecessary. Keep your heads cool and don't create any hostility and tension in the boards. We can disagree without being disagreable.
- Make sure that your posts have content, instead of just posting smilies. Smilies and one liners will be deleted.
- Using very large photos/logos/seal or text as signature is prohibited. These make the threads appear cluttered.
- Avoid the mindset that your Fraternity is the Supreme, bestest (put other superlatives here). Doing so will eliminate misunderstanding with other fratmen in this forum and in the real world.
- Posting in All Capital letters is prohibited. writing in all capital letters is equivalent to shouting on the internet.
- Guidelines' Regarding Signatures. Quite frankly, I don't want to put up any 'guidelines' on signatures. I'm not putting any hard defined rule on signatures out there. HOWEVER, from time to time we do spot a signature that we believe is excessive - when you DON'T have specific guidelines, this is inevitable, and bound to happen. The member isn't blamed - since there are no guidelines, they won't know what's acceptable and unacceptable. When this happens, a moderator will contact you asking you to tone the signature down a bit, and giving you ample time to do so yourself (before we are foced to). Nobody wants to scroll 2 page lengths past signatures, and nobody should have to. We give you freedom - just don't abuse it. So at the end of the day, if a mod asks you to tone the sig down a bit, please just do so. so please just respect our wishes and tone down your sig if we tell you it's too large.
- Speak Plainly. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Double meaning is the cause of all misunderstandings in this board.
- If you are having difficulty posting replies to the board, we recommend you use firefox browser to do so.
- Spammers and spamming will not be tolerated. Spammers will be automatically banned, all posts deleted & IP Banned. Fraternity where he belongs will be reprimanded if no action on their part is done or expressed comdemnation is given.
- You will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Due to recent deletion of inconvenient posts by members, i have decided to put time restriction to post editings. after 5 minutes upon posting, bawal na ang edits or deletions.
- Please use English or Filipino when posting. Use of "dialect" is acceptable only when accompanied by a translation.
Rules & Regulations
No replies to this topic
Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:03 AM
Pretty much anything goes in this message board, but here are a few reminders to keep you all on track (we should have dsipline in order to have peaceful forum).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users